Key points of harvest time - High Times Article

G'day guys, here's a pretty decent article I came across while doing some searching for harvesting info.

I'm not sure if this has been posted on the forum before, but thought I'd share as it seems to have some pretty straight-forward information about harvesting, drying, and curing.

Anyway, I hope this can help out some new growers like myself, and maybe even some of the more experienced growers.

https://hightimes.com/grow/key-points-of-harvest-time/

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

lol lol lol ok ive just realised that jimmy and dpart are the same freakin person lol sorry bud im havin a moment its been a long day anyways hope it helps either way jimmy dpart lol good lord i need a choof lol

Haha no worries GQ, i can see how that'd be confusing [emoji38]

Thanks for your reply on the other thread, it was very helpful for me [emoji111]