• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Rehab for a sad plant

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
So, I was gifted a girl about a week and a half ago. Came from someone I don't know at all and was given by a close family member of mine, who is friends of the original grower.
When she was picked up, the pot was light as hell and she looked a bit fried.

Have great sun exposure here and I've just been giving her water as she needs it and a feed of half strength seasol every week. I think she looks a lot better, personally. The soil she's in looks pretty shit house, but I'm thinking a transplant is risky?

Any hints or tips to get her right on track? Pre-flowering seems to be starting up?

Help a newb out, guys?

Thank you!

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
First picture (23/2) the day she came to live with me.

Second picture (7/3) almost 2 weeks of being here.

Third, taken the other night after it rained. Thought she looked pretty with her sparkles.

(Added descriptions of pictures in original post, but it doesn't seem to have show up)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

its pretty early on in flower, I dont think potting it up now would do it any harm... 

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

Maxlass

Maxlass

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 Posts:
I would put into the ground or at least a bigger pot. Possibly snip off some of the sicker lower branches to help her out. A bit of TLC should pick her up.

Green Girl

Green Girl

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 Posts:
Hey evatil I’m a newbie to growing weed too. Not new to gardening tho, so I know a little bit about garden products. I know that Seasol alone won’t give your plant the nutrients it needs to thrive. Seasol is awesome, my all time fave product, but it’s not really ‘food’ for your plant. Our Seasol reps at work (Bunnings) explain it as:
Seasol is like a multivitamin, it is a health tonic for soil and plants. But u can’t survive on multivitamins can u? So u gotta give it some sort of food.
My newest grow is 3 weeks old today and I am using seasol (health treatment), powerfeed (food) and trace elements (to correct nutrient deficiencies) and so far it’s going well. I was overwatering and got a bit of leaf droop but all good now after some advice here.
Good luck with it! GG

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
Thanks GG! I suspected that, but was told I was wrong

Attached Files

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
Rest of my reply was cut off for some reason. Wondering what your thoughts are on these? Found them in my most favourite shop in the world yesterday.

Try Blu

Try Blu

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None
They sell that stuff at your pub? Awesome.

Edited by Try Blu, 10 March 2018 - 09:43 AM.

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:

Hey evatil I’m a newbie to growing weed too. Not new to gardening tho, so I know a little bit about garden products. I know that Seasol alone won’t give your plant the nutrients it needs to thrive. Seasol is awesome, my all time fave product, but it’s not really ‘food’ for your plant. Our Seasol reps at work (Bunnings) explain it as:
Seasol is like a multivitamin, it is a health tonic for soil and plants. But u can’t survive on multivitamins can u? So u gotta give it some sort of food.
My newest grow is 3 weeks old today and I am using seasol (health treatment), powerfeed (food) and trace elements (to correct nutrient deficiencies) and so far it’s going well. I was overwatering and got a bit of leaf droop but all good now after some advice here.
Good luck with it! GG

Green Girl, I owe you my life! Like I said, I suspected that seasol wasn't a food but kept being told different by this dude. Gave a feed of powerfeed and seasol to my girl yesterday and I'm already seeing a good difference to her. Might be my imagination, but the yellowing leaves are looking like they're getting greener.

Attached File  20180311_105636.jpg   222.73K   20 downloads

Green Girl

Green Girl

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 Posts:
Yay so glad she’s picking up for u!! Looking better I reckon
Just be careful not to over feed too tho... too much will give it nutrient burn. Keep an eye on the leaf tips... if they start get ‘the claw’ then ease up on the powerfeed.
Good stuff tho! Keep it up mate

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.