Rehab for a sad plant

So, I was gifted a girl about a week and a half ago. Came from someone I don't know at all and was given by a close family member of mine, who is friends of the original grower.

When she was picked up, the pot was light as hell and she looked a bit fried.

Have great sun exposure here and I've just been giving her water as she needs it and a feed of half strength seasol every week. I think she looks a lot better, personally. The soil she's in looks pretty shit house, but I'm thinking a transplant is risky?

Any hints or tips to get her right on track? Pre-flowering seems to be starting up?

Help a newb out, guys?

Thank you!

post-63203-152038904605_thumb.jpg

post-63203-152038906833_thumb.jpg

post-63203-152038910719_thumb.jpg

Hey evatil I’m a newbie to growing weed too. Not new to gardening tho, so I know a little bit about garden products. I know that Seasol alone won’t give your plant the nutrients it needs to thrive. Seasol is awesome, my all time fave product, but it’s not really ‘food’ for your plant. Our Seasol reps at work (Bunnings) explain it as:

Seasol is like a multivitamin, it is a health tonic for soil and plants. But u can’t survive on multivitamins can u? So u gotta give it some sort of food.

My newest grow is 3 weeks old today and I am using seasol (health treatment), powerfeed (food) and trace elements (to correct nutrient deficiencies) and so far it’s going well. I was overwatering and got a bit of leaf droop but all good now after some advice here.

Good luck with it! GG

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey evatil I’m a newbie to growing weed too. Not new to gardening tho, so I know a little bit about garden products. I know that Seasol alone won’t give your plant the nutrients it needs to thrive. Seasol is awesome, my all time fave product, but it’s not really ‘food’ for your plant. Our Seasol reps at work (Bunnings) explain it as:

Seasol is like a multivitamin, it is a health tonic for soil and plants. But u can’t survive on multivitamins can u? So u gotta give it some sort of food.

My newest grow is 3 weeks old today and I am using seasol (health treatment), powerfeed (food) and trace elements (to correct nutrient deficiencies) and so far it’s going well. I was overwatering and got a bit of leaf droop but all good now after some advice here.

Good luck with it! GG

Green Girl, I owe you my life! Like I said, I suspected that seasol wasn't a food but kept being told different by this dude. Gave a feed of powerfeed and seasol to my girl yesterday and I'm already seeing a good difference to her. Might be my imagination, but the yellowing leaves are looking like they're getting greener.

post-63203-152072620733_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yay so glad she’s picking up for u!! Looking better I reckon [emoji108]

Just be careful not to over feed too tho... too much will give it nutrient burn. Keep an eye on the leaf tips... if they start get ‘the claw’ then ease up on the powerfeed.

Good stuff tho! Keep it up mate