Any thoughts on the seedo growbox?

$2000 for a grow space 62x62x101  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: FARK

you'd  be far better off with a 2nd hand wardrobe imo

Some of the techie stuff sounds OK, but canna plants can get BIG to VERY BIG and in a space that size you'd need lots of skills in plant management for 1 plant.

It says 'Five plants' but that's 5 basil plants, not 5 canna plants.

Nope, sorry. Couldn't ever recommend it. Save your cash and get an old 'drobe and a light (HPS imo)

What they've mastered here is marketing, and not a optimum growing chamber so much.

It's got all the flashy bells and whistles with A/C, LED, HD streaming, App/App Lockout, and so on. But it just brings me much sorrow thinking of the poor plants that have to somehow prosper in there.

Just go with what the others have mentioned above if you have the ability modify/construct your own. Imagine the setup you could compile with $2000USD. :yahoo:

Edited by Indycar

What they've mastered here is marketing, and not a optimum growing chamber so much.

It's got all the flashy bells and whistles with A/C, LED, HD streaming, App/App Lockout, and so on. But it just brings me much so much sorrow thinking of the poor plants that have to somehow prosper in there.

Just go with what the others have mentioned above if you have the ability modify/construct your own. Imagine the setup you could compile with $2000USD. :yahoo:

Ohhh, that actually just made me so sad. Just living it's whole life in a box from seed to bud

The only way I'd personally get one would be if it made bud like popcorn out of a seed. Like, you jam the seeds in the box for a couple minutes and *POP POP POP* buds flyin' f'in everywhere!

If it takes the same amount of time, just do it yourself and enjoy the process and smoke YOUR hard work. It'll taste better

• Upvote 1