My mate uses it but I like ph buffered and calm again buffered coco I like the way to grow brand u can find it on eBay

Thanks for the reply nimbingrower, That's exactly what i was concerned about, the pH & Calmag buffering. I flushed the coco till runoff was same as my water ( 49 ppm ) then i placed a clone in it & a week later it's growing & looking good. Just have to watch for issues that might develop, but otherwise all good. Do you know anything about using Fish emulsion ( Charlie Carp ) with my nutes in coco ?

I have a few successful grows using the Bunnings/Brunnings coco in the blue wrapper (small brick) i got my mate onto it but last grow he used one of the other types from the same company with food in the coco he needed to flush 2 400mm pots was a big job i was told they sat under the tap for over an hour these were 2x 7 footers that filled a 4x4 tent to the roof every corner... unfortunately some how they were poisoned they were dying from the bottom center up to the top slowly over months eventually they were pulled out and chucked away, my mate had the sticky traps on the coco on top of the pots early on i said to remove them but they were left there each watering i think the sticky fly traps may be what poison them