Extreme Q Vape Temp Help.

OMD. You’ve crossed over to the vaping world. Enjoying my auto Kush right now. Sweet :-). I find what works best for me is, there are normally three main heat settings on vapes. 1 being the lowest temp, 3 being the highest. I always start on mid temp and then at the end to the third/highest temp setting. Does the job for me :-). It also ensures you get the most of the good stuff not leaving any to waste!!!!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

OMD. You’ve crossed over to the vaping world. Enjoying my auto Kush right now. Sweet :-). I find what works best for me is, there are normally three main heat settings on vapes. 1 being the lowest temp, 3 being the highest. I always start on mid temp and then at the end to the third/highest temp setting. Does the job for me :-). It also ensures you get the most of the good stuff not leaving any to waste!!!!

Hey Timmy yes i have had enough of having 50 bongs a day and my lungs aint what they used to be so its vape time, will still smoke joints when out and about. Noticed im not smoking as much bud through the vape now and the stone is harder and lasts so much longer then a cone. Yep i like a lower temp for the first bag for the taste and mid temp for the second bag with heaps of taste and vape and then mid-high for the third bag :)

Hows the smoke with the auto kush?

• Upvote 1

After reading all this I'm seriously thinking of buying my husband 1. Atm he does through a half ounce every 2 weeks using a bong. Would a vape cut down that amount? Just started our 2nd grow. First one no luck but not giving up.

I have 2 vapes, 1 is a Wispr 2 and the other is the famous Arizer Extreme Q. I have found that the Wispr 2 uses a lot less than the Q but i still tend to use the Q most of the time as it does get me a lot more stoned than the Wispr. The Wispr is great if i just want a quick top up but the Q is definitely my favorite.

White Widow seeds from Seedsman it was. I did not grow them i gifted some beans to an old mate. These are some clones he took off the first run and are now about 2-3 weeks into flower.

attachicon.gifWalk towards the light.jpg

Smoke wise well its not as i remember, its pretty good and through the vape it feels like a speedy stone but then after a few bags it starts to couch lock and then i cant be fkd doing anything lol

Finding it pretty good for back pain which is a bonus.

Great. Mine are autos from msnl. The smell is how I remember pot in high school before all the fancy hybrids these days. A fan of NL too for the same reason. I'm a rec user and just need something to help me unwind at night before bed.

After reading all this I'm seriously thinking of buying my husband 1. Atm he does through a half ounce every 2 weeks using a bong. Would a vape cut down that amount? Just started our 2nd grow. First one no luck but not giving up.

Hey Auqa. I haven't had the vape for very long but im finding im smoking half the amount i usually would if i was using the bong but its early days though. I am a bit of a bong pig so hopefully it helps cut down a little. Good luck with the second grow.

Great. Mine are autos from msnl. The smell is how I remember pot in high school before all the fancy hybrids these days. A fan of NL too for the same reason. I'm a rec user and just need something to help me unwind at night before bed.

Let me know how she smokes up and im keen to see a pic. Hopefully she smokes up nice and will be a good night cap before bed smoke for ya. I got a few old school NL seeds that i was gifted and looking forward to popping a few but not sure when maybe next summer outdoors.

Edited by OldManDallas