Extreme Q Vape Temp Help.

Hey Relaxxed its borosilicate glass and with no mods just stock standard straight out of the box.

https://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/products/extreme-q-vaporizer

I put it in the cyclone bowl but have read a lot about people packing it in the elbow, is it better in the elbow?

I have had a few bags now and loving it but will try the whip soon to :)

I found 185c about optimum for mine, usually pull 2 or 3 bags out of a bowl, depending how tight it's packed and/or moisture content of weed.

If it's wet bud straight off a plant, it'll usually get 2 bags until it dry enough to choof the rest of it in a bong or pipe. Extreme Q is great for sampling wet buds, gets my tick of approval. :good:

I find if I bump it it to 195c it starts to burn most stuff I put in it. 185c seems just right with mine because it tastes as if you got the best out of it before the weed looks spent of it's goodness :D

• Upvote 1

My first attemp with the bag was a disaster. So only use the whip for it.

There are heaps of mods for it.

Lookup the dDave mod. He has a few of them.

If you got it with AV then it should have come with au 45 adapter, as well as a 90 degree piece.

Pack your screen as you would a cone piece. Insert upside down in adapter.

You need to raise your temp 5-10 degrees to allow for further distance from heatplate.

Some people pack a double screen to stop any weed falling but it DON'T matter. Cyclone bowl does that.

There is a bubbler mod you can get thay I have wondered what it's like. But pricey.

Max temp is 230 1 hit bowl.

190 for max flavour 2- 3 takes.

I still only will do one toke as I don't like the burnt toast of duff.

Hence why I go 230. Some people put there duff in cookies.

For the price of it, EQ is a blrilliant vape.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sweet thanks very much Ozzy :)

As you said every one is different and that was my problem trying to find info on a good round temp to start at. Its ok smoko its WW old mate had grown. Sweet i will try my first bag at 185 and up it a litlle and see how we go and oh i forgot to add its my first time vaping so im pretty exited lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59fPX4CAQwk

Cheers.

You mentioned WW. I'm 3 weeks off harvest. What's it like to smoke?

I found 185c about optimum for mine, usually pull 2 or 3 bags out of a bowl, depending how tight it's packed and/or moisture content of weed.

If it's wet bud straight off a plant, it'll usually get 2 bags until it dry enough to choof the rest of it in a bong or pipe. Extreme Q is great for sampling wet buds, gets my tick of approval. :good:

I find if I bump it it to 195c it starts to burn most stuff I put in it. 185c seems just right with mine because it tastes as if you got the best out of it before the weed looks spent of it's goodness :D

Had a few bags now and finding 185 for the first bag is full of taste but not much vapor but the i up it 5c each bag until spent, usually get 3 good bags.

Looking forward to trying it out with some wet bud, might help me get a gauge on when i want to harvest.

My first attemp with the bag was a disaster. So only use the whip for it.

There are heaps of mods for it.

Lookup the dDave mod. He has a few of them.

If you got it with AV then it should have come with au 45 adapter, as well as a 90 degree piece.

Pack your screen as you would a cone piece. Insert upside down in adapter.

You need to raise your temp 5-10 degrees to allow for further distance from heatplate.

Some people pack a double screen to stop any weed falling but it DON'T matter. Cyclone bowl does that.

There is a bubbler mod you can get thay I have wondered what it's like. But pricey.

Max temp is 230 1 hit bowl.

190 for max flavour 2- 3 takes.

I still only will do one toke as I don't like the burnt toast of duff.

Hence why I go 230. Some people put there duff in cookies.

For the price of it, EQ is a blrilliant vape.

Have not used the whip yet loving the bags at the moment lol but will try it out soon. Yes has the 90 degree piece and i see what ya mean now, will try the elbow pack next bag. And ya right for the price im pretty happy with it as i couldn't justify spending nearly $800 on a volcano.when this is almost as good and a lot of people say its better then the volcano.

Also burns potpourri lol

• Upvote 1

You mentioned WW. I'm 3 weeks off harvest. What's it like to smoke?

White Widow seeds from Seedsman it was. I did not grow them i gifted some beans to an old mate. These are some clones he took off the first run and are now about 2-3 weeks into flower.

post-59652-0-09832500-1520047940_thumb.jpg

Smoke wise well its not as i remember, its pretty good and through the vape it feels like a speedy stone but then after a few bags it starts to couch lock and then i cant be fkd doing anything lol

Finding it pretty good for back pain which is a bonus.

Edited by OldManDallas
  • Upvote 1