Mucked up SCROGging

Ahh, now that depends. I have a few differing strains from over the years, so I'm not smoking the same stuff all of the time. Certainly having that variety means I can mix'n'match my smokes to meet my needs.

attachicon.gif016 (2).JPGattachicon.gif100_0696.jpg

But also, from each grow I make my own hash, my own oil and my own tincture, for me the differing forms also helps to maintain the medical benefits I need.

attachicon.gifHash 7811 (1).JPGattachicon.gif010.JPGattachicon.gif100_0745.jpgattachicon.gif042.JPGattachicon.gifTinture 021.JPG

Thats an awesome stash you have Merlin!! Whats the stuff in the cigar tube mate?? Pressed keif??

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree , multi strains r the way to go , only problem looks like u had is that u lost control of them

Remember next grow u decide where they grow not them

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I think that's pretty good advice.  Next time .. no more in-tent music .. and no more loving leaf caresses .. stuff like that.  They'll get what they're given and they'll like it. ha!  And they better not go a bit crazy like they did when I topped them this time either!  

Seriously though, next time I'll be armed with a lot more knowledge thanks to you guys and practice .. and yeah, I will post photos of my next grow, it will be third time lucky .. I hope!  :) 

Knowing myself well, I'll probably do more than one strain again .. that was just anger talking yesterday.

Thanks people, it's seen me through for a while lol

"Whats the stuff in the cigar tube mate?? Pressed keif??"

Yea its dry tumbled hash. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/27354-hashin-it-up/

I collect the bulk trichomes using a tumbler post-24238-0-14537900-1519955686_thumb.jpg, then refine them further like this https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/uploads/monthly_12_2012/post-24238-0-88384600-1356921565.jpg .

And then I press them up into the little pucks. I've made templates up for the screw press so I can date each puck lol

Merl1n

Thanks people, it's seen me through for a while lol

"Whats the stuff in the cigar tube mate?? Pressed keif??"

Yea its dry tumbled hash. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/27354-hashin-it-up/

I collect the bulk trichomes using a tumbler attachicon.gif017.JPG, then refine them further like this https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/uploads/monthly_12_2012/post-24238-0-88384600-1356921565.jpg .

And then I press them up into the little pucks. I've made templates up for the screw press so I can date each puck lol

Merl1n

That tumbler is cool Merlin. Whats the motor for it out of??[emoji16]

Thanks Gazza

That tumbler is cool Merlin. Whats the motor for it out of??[emoji16]

Hey Dr,

Ive made a few differing tumblers. The one in that pic came to me in pieces, including the motor, but it spun way too quick and would have trashed the weed to a powder. Not what I wanted. So it goes from a 2 inch pulley on the motor itself to an 8in on the barrel. EDIT: Anything much faster than 30RPM will break the trim up and turn your hash green. You want your trim to rub on the fabric, not whip around like a centrifuge to force the hash out lol S L O W L Y and GENTLY lol

I made another using an old paint bucket and used a rotisserie motor from an old oven. It was real "Mcgyverish" if ya know who Mcgyver was, but it worked. No pics of that one lol

Here's another that I made using a BBQ rotisserie from Bunnings.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/12055-all-join-in-just-a-pic-dump/page-285?do=findComment&comment=382399

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n

Thanks Gazza

Hey Dr,

Ive made a few differing tumblers. The one in that pic came to me in pieces, including the motor, but it spun way too quick and would have trashed the weed to a powder. Not what I wanted. So it goes from a 2 inch pulley on the motor itself to an 8in on the barrel. EDIT: Anything much faster than 30RPM will break the trim up and turn your hash green. You want your trim to rub on the fabric, not whip around like a centrifuge to force the hash out lol S L O W L Y and GENTLY lol

I made another using an old paint bucket and used a rotisserie motor from an old oven. It was real "Mcgyverish" if ya know who Mcgyver was, but it worked. No pics of that one lol

Here's another that I made using a BBQ rotisserie from Bunnings.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/12055-all-join-in-just-a-pic-dump/page-285?do=findComment&comment=382399

Merl1n

Haha yes i know Mcgyver very well grew up with him and knightrider [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thats definitely cool.and look a lot easier than bubnlehash... which is how i process my popcorn and trim at the moment....

Do you ever chuck dry ice in the tumbler to try keep things as cool as possible??