Ph testing

PurpleADL

Blue Lab is good quality, so long as you look after it. I dropped mine into my tub of nute DOH

I've gone thru a couple of electronic testers. One died the other started giving odd readings ie one test high next test low, grrrrr

So I reverted to the 1 drop in a test tube. They work and the test is reliable. Been using it for years and I'll be sticking with the 1 drop test.

Yeah that’s what I feel, you need to constantly calibrate the electronic.

So I’d still use the liquid from time to time anyway

Guess I wondered if blue labs were any better than my cheap Chinese shit. I bought a cheap ec meter early on and upgraded to a truncheon

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I'm using the exy one at the moment. I calibrate every one month. I know by the end of the month it's 0.2 off, I keep this in mind and compensate for it a bit about 2 weeks after previous calibration. The cheap yellow ebay Chinese one is ok I reckon. You just need to get used to the swing over periods between calibration, each pen would be different. But doing it all again the cheapie is ok as long as you get the buffer and storage solutions. Im in coco and read pH is pretty important so I try to keep it at 5.8 and swing up to 6.1.

I test before each feed.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app