Trichomes: Is this enough magnification?

Yes i agree with ozzy, not long now TT hang in there, those who wait will have pot thats great lol awesome, superb, magical even lol,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks GQ :-)

It's getting exciting. I feel like a kid just before xmas! Got my digital humidity readers today and am hanging to get it dry enough to start curing. Really want to have el primo buds :-) :-) :-)

Looking awesome buddy. I bought a loupe not long ago and realised the 30x just didn’t cut it. Spend a whole 3 bucks more on eBay and got one that has the smaller glass 60x. Heaps better. A bit hard to keep steady but you get used to it. First couple of weeks I was thinking, what’s this amber bullshit. I can’t see it, then I started to see it as clear as day on some of the flowers. Only learning myself but like anything, more time spent, more experienced gained. Im getting excited looking at the pics and it’s not even my weed :-) enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Looking awesome buddy. I bought a loupe not long ago and realised the 30x just didn’t cut it. Spend a whole 3 bucks more on eBay and got one that has the smaller glass 60x. Heaps better. A bit hard to keep steady but you get used to it. First couple of weeks I was thinking, what’s this amber bullshit. I can’t see it, then I started to see it as clear as day on some of the flowers. Only learning myself but like anything, more time spent, more experienced gained. Im getting excited looking at the pics and it’s not even my weed :-) enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Cheers Timmy :-)

I'm stuck using an app that magnifies to 45x and if I keep my phone still (I just discovered how to make a holder with house pegs!), I can see things better. Yeah, waiting for the amber is killing me but then I have to cure it and there's even more of a waiting game lol...

Glad you're enjoying my pics too. :-)

You will have primo buds just give it another week or two and keep posting so one of us can give you the thumbs up , even im excited for you lol go you good thing go lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Cheers GQ :-)

The pistils are only JUST beginning to brown up here and there so I'm nearly there. I'll take your advice and post another pic in a week or so so legends like yourself can tell me what they think :-)

You're right: Go you good thing!! :-) :-) :-)

Peace!

Hey, what do you think? Should I perhaps start backing off on my daily feeding? I was thinking that by the time I flush, there could be only half the nutes being used and the plant could feed off it's own leaves? Might make the flushing simpler in terms of taste when smoked?

I don't know; the thought literally just popped into my head...