Brown Patches on leaves

Indoor
Growing Medium: Soil (Searles premium potting mix + 20% perlite)
Watering/Feeding Frequency:every 2-3 days
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): No nutes
PH Levels: 7.8
Temperature/Humidity Levels: 25-30 deg/50% humidity
Air Flow/Fans etc.: yes
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): LED
Total Wattage: 450
Growth Stage: Veg 
Plants Age: 2 week
Cannabis Strain: Autoflower blue dream

Hi, this is my first time growing & I'm running into a few problems. Any help/opinion is appreciated.

These plants are 2 weeks old now. Stored in 15L buckets. I used Searles Premium potting mix with 20% perlite. I am using a 450W LED 50cm away from plants: 24 hour light cycle w/ a fan running.

Brown patches started appearing along the stem. They start off as matte dark green patches which become brown and then yellow. The yellow areas are dried out/dead. They appeared on the 1st set of true leaves.  As you can also see the leaves are twisted pretty weirdly and feel crispy to the touch. I guess it seems like I have a whole bunch of issues. The new growth looks better but its probably still too early to tell.

I have been watering with tap water since sprouting. Yesterday I tested the pH of my tap water and it was 7.8, could this be the problem? Today I used 1L of 6.5pH water on the plant, the runoff was 5.5pH (is this significant?). I have not added any nutrients so far but I do have cal-mag handy. I'm watering about 500ml every 3 days or so when the mix gets pretty dry.

I have other same strain plants in the same growing medium that seem to be doing fine (please correct me if im wrong). I have attached a pic of this also.

Any clues on what I might need to fix?

cheers

post-63160-0-37876900-1519528482_thumb.jpg

post-63160-0-52723600-1519528518_thumb.jpg

post-63160-0-73255800-1519528685_thumb.jpg

post-63160-0-31826300-1519528748_thumb.jpg

With. Ph adjusted.

You have a pest.. it looks like a chewing or sucking variety. . I would use Eco.oil. 20mls/ltr. Drench and spray. Undersides first. Every 7 days.

Check your root zone for crawling nymphs. Creamy white 6 legged mother fuckers.

All the best.. its a battle. . Dont give up. They eat roots.. plants will die.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app