Really need help. Problem getting worse.

Yeah mate that’s what I’d do , the soil u used has about a 3 month life cycle , u might want to try some nutrients more suitable to soil. Maybe itchy or GQ could help u out there , a couple of others have also had good organic grows

The nutrients you’re using aren’t reall y designed for soil, with this in mind your plants probably aren’t able to take in what they need

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I actually used this mix because of its lifespan. I figured the N would finish off before the plant was ready to bud as it wouldn't need the extra N and I could top it up if it needed it. I'm pretty happy with the result so far except for the necrosis on a few leaves which has me freaking out...

Hi tictac, sorry you lost your plants buddy, that soil mix was not intend to be used indoors or with any nutrients, just water,and nothing else, again soz for your loss but it happens sometimes,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi GQ

I wasn't blaming you...it was my own rookie mistakes. I think I would have been ok if my mix wasn't so dense. Live n learn hey...

This plant was my last seed and it was basically a case of "Grow or die!" but now I'm kind of attached to it, lol, so I want it to do well.

Sorry if I offended you, GQ. It wasn't my intention...

Peace ✌

T.T.