Hey bro,

I seen a mix in one of the grow diaries that I'm imterested to try myself. If i remember correctly, Bogan submitted it. I thought it was cool that nearly everything was available from Bunnings for less than $40!

30l coco coir block

25l chicken manure

25l cow manure

25l mushroom compost

100l perlite

Makes over 200l for under $100. Full of the good stuff, and I think it would put you in a really good position to go fully organic if that's what you want.

I was thinking of using it with some cheap 20l fabric pots

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey Chrystal,

I went and bought what i could from bunnings today. The manures were $7-8 dollars each. The coco was $16, but i got 90l for that, which i think will be ok. I'm putting in 15 plants shortly. Throw in 100l of perlite, which i can get for $35 from the local hydro shop. I think that should do the job. Less than a $100 and i can recycle it next grow.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app