Filtered Pipe

I am a relatively new user, (when I can get it grrr) I was introduced to it at 47 for medicinal reasons but I have to admit I do enjoy the buzz.

I generally prefer joints but use a pipe when the joint gets too short, I just didn't like the amount of unburnt material getting in my mouth.
Sorry for the lousy pic but my solution was to use heat shrink tubing to attach a fuel filter from a radio control aircraft to the pipe - the filters are about $4 from any hobby shop and have a cleanable fine mesh filter inside.

post-62721-0-78570100-1519086110_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi and welcome to the site.

Go to ya local baccy shop and buy a bag of filters and use those u just place one inside the pipe and smoke away, once it is all dirty and yuk pull it out and just put another new one in, have seen many ppl do it...

I also use these in Billy's helps keep the water clean [emoji23] nobody wants Scooby snacks

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Pipe filters are little mesh screens attachicon.gifSnapchat-532809541attachicon.gifSnapchat-1927457150 if I didn't us them in one of my pieces everything would fall through, you can get them in various sizes and materials just don't get aluminium.attachicon.gifSnapchat-488981803attachicon.gifSnapchat-576159518

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sorry, thought you were talking about smoke filters.. ranchies or venttis you know lol like old mate was saying with the pipe..