Biobizz with canna terra pro

Just throw a teaspoon of brown sugar in thatll get microbes partying. Microbes help with the up take of nuits in soil terra canna is more of a coco mix hydro thing so focus on ph now biobizz will drop your ph when mixed so you might want to look at some ph up and down the other is check your run off ph. Im just finishing a coco and bio bizz grow just feed 1's a week and ph water and calmag in between say every secound day.

No mate ,if you check it out you will find there is no coco at all in the canna terra pro.

It's a peat medium ,,,also has nitrogen in it,,,,.the terra pro nutes are designed for it .

Prob won't need Cal-Mag .

well sera+ed,u know ure shi+

been using canna +erra pro 4 a while now and had no idea no coco in 

been luckee +hough cause been feeding and wa+ering as+hough i+ did

no probs,also 40% perli+e and cas+ings

when u men+ioned bou+ no coco coir,wen+ and checked packe+ and ure dead righ+

been p.hing 5.8 for coco 2

+hanks 4 heads up

even been using coco nu+es

Edited by afgahn bob
  • Upvote 1

yep def no coco in canna terra pro soilless medium , peat based mix 

also it's a imported product,  so it's treated to kill anything living in the bag B4 entering though customs 

this is just my understanding , i could be wrong 

so activating it B4 use wouldn't be a bad thing to do B4 planting in it 

even if what i said above about being treated is not true , it's never going to hurt 

adding more beneficial life to canna terra pro B4 use

like giving up gluten , you'll never have a doc say your gluten deficient if you stop eating gluten 

you can never have to much soil life imho

What do u mean when u say throw in a teaspoon of brown sugar? As in like how often and where to throw it haha

I just add it to the water with the nuits had great results in bloom dont do it every week just 1s a month. I did my my grow with cyco 30% perlite coco not terra but used bio bizz its awsome gear. Mate put me onto to the brown sugar feeds the good microbs havnt had any negative results.post-62345-152081266769_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just throw a teaspoon of brown sugar in thatll get microbes partying. Microbes help with the up take of nuits in soil terra canna is more of a coco mix hydro thing so focus on ph now biobizz will drop your ph when mixed so you might want to look at some ph up and down the other is check your run off ph. Im just finishing a coco and bio bizz grow just feed 1's a week and ph water and calmag in between say every secound day.

No mate ,if you check it out you will find there is no coco at all in the canna terra pro.

It's a peat medium ,,,also has nitrogen in it,,,,.the terra pro nutes are designed for it .

Prob won't need Cal-Mag .

Totally agree man i should of stated that i did my grow in cyco coco but i used bio bizz

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What do u mean when u say throw in a teaspoon of brown sugar? As in like how often and where to throw it haha

the molecule that is cane sugar is too big to pass through the roots..and is mostly unavailable to the plant.. Molasses (unrefined is best) is what you want. not sugar. 

I use a teaspoon, in with my pro-biotics  as a treat.. in a 5ltr watering can 

happy growing

peace!

Vape :D

• Upvote 3

the molecule that is cane sugar is too big to pass through the roots..and is mostly unavailable to the plant.. Molasses (unrefined is best) is what you want. not sugar. 

I use a teaspoon, in with my pro-biotics  as a treat.. in a 5ltr watering can 

happy growing

peace!

Vape :D

Rapudura sugar

many types of sugar , Rapudura , Panela , Sucanat , Mascavado 

this sugar still has molasses in it = has not been extracted , yet 

it is also the least processed sugar at this point 

not a liquid so will work as a top dress , although quite sticky 

sugars will feed many microorganisms , good or bad , fungal of bacterial  

• Upvote 1