Biobizz with canna terra pro

Hi just a quick question i have canna terra pro soil and bio bizz grow, bloom, top max now i just found out that the canna terra medium is low is microbes or what ever and the organic biobizz needs this to be used by plants so i was wondering if i used some gogo juice with the biobizz will this resolve it by breaking down the biobizz for the plant or would i be better just buying the 3 part advanced nutes ph perfect set?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just throw a teaspoon of brown sugar in thatll get microbes partying. Microbes help with the up take of nuits in soil terra canna is more of a coco mix hydro thing so focus on ph now biobizz will drop your ph when mixed so you might want to look at some ph up and down the other is check your run off ph. Im just finishing a coco and bio bizz grow just feed 1's a week and ph water and calmag in between say every secound day. Just follow the feed schedule. I hope this helpspost-62345-151912281686_thumb.png

Just throw a teaspoon of brown sugar in thatll get microbes partying. Microbes help with the up take of nuits in soil terra canna is more of a coco mix hydro thing so focus on ph now biobizz will drop your ph when mixed so you might want to look at some ph up and down the other is check your run off ph. Im just finishing a coco and bio bizz grow just feed 1's a week and ph water and calmag in between say every secound day.

No mate ,if you check it out you will find there is no coco at all in the canna terra pro.

It's a peat medium ,,,also has nitrogen in it,,,,.the terra pro nutes are designed for it .

Prob won't need Cal-Mag .

• Upvote 2

Just throw a teaspoon of brown sugar in thatll get microbes partying. Microbes help with the up take of nuits in soil terra canna is more of a coco mix hydro thing so focus on ph now biobizz will drop your ph when mixed so you might want to look at some ph up and down the other is check your run off ph. Im just finishing a coco and bio bizz grow just feed 1's a week and ph water and calmag in between say every secound day.

No mate ,if you check it out you will find there is no coco at all in the canna terra pro.

It's a peat medium ,,,also has nitrogen in it,,,,.the terra pro nutes are designed for it .

Prob won't need Cal-Mag .

G'day mate' I'm also doin biobizz with terra pro. when you say a teaspoon of brown sugar, do you mean like each time i feed with nutes, or just once? And where do you put the sugar? In with the nute solution or just slap it in the soil? Pretty new to all of this so trying to learn as much as possible haha

G'day mate' I'm also doin biobizz with terra pro. when you say a teaspoon of brown sugar, do you mean like each time i feed with nutes, or just once? And where do you put the sugar? In with the nute solution or just slap it in the soil? Pretty new to all of this so trying to learn as much as possible haha

Wasn't me that mentioned sugar. Never used it .prob never will. If your outside in soil check out the use of molasses.

Just throw a teaspoon of brown sugar in thatll get microbes partying. Microbes help with the up take of nuits in soil terra canna is more of a coco mix hydro thing so focus on ph now biobizz will drop your ph when mixed so you might want to look at some ph up and down the other is check your run off ph. Im just finishing a coco and bio bizz grow just feed 1's a week and ph water and calmag in between say every secound day. Just follow the feed schedule. I hope this helpsattachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-11-14-18-00-57

What do u mean when u say throw in a teaspoon of brown sugar? As in like how often and where to throw it haha

What do u mean when u say throw in a teaspoon of brown sugar? As in like how often and where to throw it haha

not sure about this brown sugar ?????

you can add a lill rapadura sugar to top dress at transition to help feed fungal communities 

rapadura sugar is the least refined of all the sugars , they extract molasses from rapudura  

you can use EM-1 all way though , which has molasses in it feeding the life in the bottle 

& you can use unsulphured blackstrap molasses , but if you use aloe vera & coconut water 

they both have simple sugars & do allot more than just adding a sugar