Cal or Mag Problems?

Just noticed this on my baby...

Plant began it's life mid Oct 2017.

She's a Skunk from Seedsman, well into flowering but I couldn't be precise as to how long it's been.

All I can say is that I feed in the AM with Rock nutes for flowering (Resinator, Root Tonic and Bloom.) and water with just water at night.

These spots are only affecting the leaves around my buds...but there's also discoloration in some of the leaf stem, which I've circled.

Other than that the plant looks healthy. (There is old traces of N burn but I have that under control as it hasn't happened again since I gave her a good flushing.)

PS, I've never added Cal or Mag once to my girl. Should I even bother at this stage? The pistils are JUST starting to go brown.

Cheers for all your help, peeps.

Peace!

post-61456-0-75400100-1518935953_thumb.jpg post-61456-0-70908500-1518935996_thumb.jpg

These are two pics to try and show you bud progress (if it helps)

post-61456-0-11765600-1518936507_thumb.jpg post-61456-0-59585100-1518936544_thumb.jpg