Anyone else tried feeding like this?

Hi all. Just wondering what people think of this feeding method...

Background:

1 outdoor Skunk, 25L pot (rookie error), Tomato and Veg mix with 25% perlite.

Veg cycle: nothing but Powerfeed when needed and Seasol.

Bloom: All Rock nutes (Resinator, Bloom and Root tonic) plus Seasol every 2nd feed. All full strength as per label.

Experimented with LST.

Was feeding every day until I noticed tip burn. Backed off the nutes and just used water until no more leaves showed any burn.

Now I feed in the morning with full strength nutes and simply water again at night with straight water, til just a little leaks from the bottom of the pot.

Does anyone else feed like this out of curiosity?

PS: No tip burn, blooming nicely, crystally and a beautiful smell.

post-61456-0-86084300-1518862386_thumb.jpg

Hi all. Just wondering what people think of this feeding method...

Background:

1 outdoor Skunk, 25L pot (rookie error), Tomato and Veg mix with 25% perlite.

Veg cycle: nothing but Powerfeed when needed and Seasol.

Bloom: All Rock nutes (Resinator, Bloom and Root tonic) plus Seasol every 2nd feed. All full strength as per label.

Experimented with LST.

Was feeding every day until I noticed tip burn. Backed off the nutes and just used water until no more leaves showed any burn.

Now I feed in the morning with full strength nutes and simply water again at night with straight water, til just a little leaks from the bottom of the pot.

Does anyone else feed like this out of curiosity?

PS: No tip burn, blooming nicely, crystally and a beautiful smell.

attachicon.gif20180216_135519.jpg

Good work tictac she looks nice and healthy, should trim some of those big fan leaves out to let more sun get in and buds get bigger!!

This is my ladie atm...

post-62794-151938286811_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

We are feeding very similar! At least in the veg stage. We are also using seasol and powerfeed. We are using 30l pots with a 50/50 mix of coco perlite and premium vegetable soil.

We actually have 2 of the same plant and we r feeding one with canna products, one with seasol & powerfeed (among others). They r 8 days old and both looking strong! This is only our second grow though and we wanted to experiment a bit [emoji16]

Our first grow has been fed from the start with seasol and Yates organic liquid fert, along with potash and a couple of other things. They r a couple of weeks into flower and covered in buds [emoji108][emoji108][emoji16][emoji16] so very happy with them.

Good luck with it! I reckon you’ll have a killer plant at the end as long as u don’t over feed [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1