Bunnings Soil Mix Help

Hey guys,

Finally gathered everything for my first grow, but I just realised that my $4 bag of soil from bunnings probably wont cut it.

Need help with what to get from bunnings so i dont fuck it all up straight away. I understand not to use any 'feeds for (x) months' soils or anything with fertilizers in it (hence why i bought the pure soil to being with), i just don't really know what is going to be best. Any help is greatly appreciated, super keen to get started growing.

Hey John i recently tried a couple different soils just basic veggi mix potting mixes in bags i only added 40% of the pots volume of worm castings

i have noticed between different potting mixes

1: slightly different but similar growth rates

2: difference in internode stretch one has a considerable more stretch than the other

3: one flowered quicker before the other

4: one had bigger but lesser flowers

5: the other one had more flowers but much smaller

6: both potting mixes had different water uptake to each other

it pays to test a few before u set your grow on one, whatever u do don't run just strait pre packaged soil mine is absolute shit house

Hey John i recently tried a couple different soils just basic veggi mix potting mixes in bags i only added 40% of the pots volume of worm castings

i have noticed between different potting mixes

1: slightly different but similar growth rates

2: difference in internode stretch one has a considerable more stretch than the other

3: one flowered quicker before the other

4: one had bigger but lesser flowers

5: the other one had more flowers but much smaller

6: both potting mixes had different water uptake to each other

it pays to test a few before u set your grow on one, whatever u do don't run just strait pre packaged soil mine is absolute shit house

Thanks for info, was reading about worm castings in another post aswell. Where can i get that stuff? Pretty knew to all this if you couldnt tell haha