Cool tube

i read an email sent from advanced nutrients to someone questioning their ph perfect range on another forum and they say to flat out ignore ph and pay no attention to any reading that you get , I do manage to do this to all my plants so far using them tho so maybe it’s not all that but results have been ok

Yeah but their ph perfect range doesnt work very well if ypu tap water is excessively hard ....like above 0.4 ec and it wont work as well. Advanced nutrients are designed for r/o water or soft tap water [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thats really weird that your having those dramas then..... have you got an ec meter so ypu can see how strong your solution is??

was 1300 ppm other day so probably nute burn ay ? Plus it’s close to light , cooling down now but was 30c temps there for a while , I reckon she doing ok considering

Yeah mate shes looking hell nice!! just a shame about the burn [emoji16][emoji16] watch those burnt leaves, if theyre coming out of a bud pull them out, can cause mold or budrot to start [emoji4] haha you so need a bigger grow space though mate [emoji16][emoji16]

Yeah mate shes looking hell nice!! just a shame about the burn [emoji16][emoji16] watch those burnt leaves, if theyre coming out of a bud pull them out, can cause mold or budrot to start [emoji4] haha you so need a bigger grow space though mate [emoji16][emoji16]

yep will do, cheers , and next grow I’m gonna go two buckets and only veg for week or so , I let this one go way too long, to keep low as she’s a stretcher
  • Upvote 1