Opinion's...Do they look ok..2nd try growing

Hi dr.argon

Cheers heaps mate really appreciate your help..

Yer i though the light might be a ok one for the price so i jumped on it for $255 bid and won it as they are $330 out right

It's a ViparSpectra 900w apparently it replaces a 1000w-hps light..

The strain i wouldn't have a clue sorry all i do know is it looks around 90% to 95% sativa the mother plant did that my mate has out doors..

Im growing in coco/pearlite ill upload a pic of what im using for nutrients..

Really appreciate you help man legend

Yep looking good mate[emoji16] are you running any cal mag?? Cant believe your not having dramas feeding them vega in coco!! Looks to be working though[emoji108]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

And yer so true they bloody grow so big haha can't wait to start my Bubble Gum strain...and for the canna vega i though it was the go lol lucky might have to get better for next grow with the real deal 50/50 indica/sativa strain.

Im pretty sure the canna vega is for mediums like perlite and the clay balls ect....i could be wrong haha

Canna "coco" a+b is cannas coco specific nutrient. The only other thing id reccomend is maybe getting a root stimulator like rhizotonic and then also the cannazyme. The canna boost accelerator in my opinion is way over priced and ive used before with no noticeable difference....

Im pretty sure the canna vega is for mediums like perlite and the clay balls ect....i could be wrong haha

Canna "coco" a+b is cannas coco specific nutrient. The only other thing id reccomend is maybe getting a root stimulator like rhizotonic and then also the cannazyme. The canna boost accelerator in my opinion is way over priced and ive used before with no noticeable difference....

Ow ok ill have to have a read up again i thought i read it was a run to wast nutrient like my setup all wast water goes out of tent to outside ground but yer i could be wrong and your right haha

With the Coco Canna A/B what your talking about i was going to go that but just used the same stuff i had from last try but ended up buying that Bud Candy for Flower mode as its for the first 2weeks of flower..

But yer bro what your talking about ill buy for next grow as my local hydro shop has it all basically coco nutrients canna nutrients you name most they prob have lol..Thank's heap's again dr.argon appreciate ya help man legend.

This hole grow also has been done with out a ec/ppm reader as i sold that with last setup to to a mate and well ya learn from ya mistakes lol do not help out people that call ya a good mate then be a tight ass..so yer will have to get a ppm meter again.

But iv done well i think with out one for a quick budget grow.

Edited by BioHazard420

This hole grow also has been done with out a ec/ppm reader as i sold that with last setup to to a mate and well ya learn from ya mistakes lol do not help out people that call ya a good mate then be a tight ass..so yer will have to get a ppm meter again.

But iv done well i think with out one for a quick budget grow.

Haha again mate i could be wrong.... im suprised you havent had any cal mag deficiencies, so maybe vega is ok for coco....?? Id still go with a coco specific nutrient in the future though, be it canna or one of the many other brands. Yep id be pretty happy with those results from the setup to mate....[emoji16]

Haha again mate i could be wrong.... im suprised you havent had any cal mag deficiencies, so maybe vega is ok for coco....?? Id still go with a coco specific nutrient in the future though, be it canna or one of the many other brands. Yep id be pretty happy with those results from the setup to mate....[emoji16]

Cheers man yer I'm happy so fare haha..

Every water i do give it the cal/mag so probs why no problem's thank god lol.

I will not us that Canna vega a/b no more now as i just read up its for the veg phase and Canna flora a/b is for the flower phase and yer its for run to wast but nothing about coco in description as these pics/info is from ebay description but will read up more on google..

Lucky i did by the Bud Candy for the flower phase lol..

Yer man i will definitely get that tho the coco canna a/b for next round..

Edited by BioHazard420
  • Upvote 2