Hey guys, just put my 3 hopeful females into 12/12 10 days ago, not showing obvious signs of sex yet tho..

I’ve been using nitrogen for the past 10 days , planning to flush in 4 days with PH water.

I’m gonna use manutec liquid potash from bunnings, I’ve heard it works decently, I live in the far west of nsw so local supplies are easier .

Can anybody personally give me some info on using this from a watercan application ?

Not sure of the strain, just a few my mate gave me!

I’m not looking to harvest huge amounts, tbh it’s just a hobby grow and any bud will make me happy just to say I grew it successfully !

Thanks for taking the time !

Happy smoking guys [emoji1308][emoji1308][emoji1308]

I got the potash from bunnings, I’m struggling with heat issues atm, it’s stinking hot where I am but my buds are slowly forming, I’m in the third week of flower and I think they are a little bit behind from were they should be!

I ordered PK13/14 and should arrive on Monday or Tuesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey guys, just put my 3 hopeful females into 12/12 10 days ago, not showing obvious signs of sex yet tho..

I’ve been using nitrogen for the past 10 days , planning to flush in 4 days with PH water.

I’m gonna use manutec liquid potash from bunnings, I’ve heard it works decently, I live in the far west of nsw so local supplies are easier .

Can anybody personally give me some info on using this from a watercan application ?

Not sure of the strain, just a few my mate gave me!

I’m not looking to harvest huge amounts, tbh it’s just a hobby grow and any bud will make me happy just to say I grew it successfully !

Thanks for taking the time !

Happy smoking guys [emoji1308][emoji1308][emoji1308]

Hey man

I’m using the 2 on the right in this pic.

The bloom booster as a transition from veg to flower and adding potash as well in the mix.

I went at full strength straight away as I was feeding full strength veg nutes before (bottle on the left)

May be different for you, depending on what you have been giving them so far.

I normally give them a feed of nutes then water when required and wait until the new growth is bright lime green.

Then feed with nutes again.

You can see the new growth going same colour as the rest within 24h.

Then just repeat.

I’ll be stopping the bloom booster stuff soon as I think it has too much nitrogen.

Anyways, hope this helps. There would be a people with a lot more experience here that can assist as well :)

Good luck

post-52516-152012614506_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Hey man

I’m using the 2 on the right in this pic.

The bloom booster as a transition from veg to flower and adding potash as well in the mix.

I went at full strength straight away as I was feeding full strength veg nutes before (bottle on the left)

May be different for you, depending on what you have been giving them so far.

I normally give them a feed of nutes then water when required and wait until the new growth is bright lime green.

Then feed with nutes again.

You can see the new growth going same colour as the rest within 24h.

Then just repeat.

I’ll be stopping the bloom booster stuff soon as I think it has too much nitrogen.

Anyways, hope this helps. There would be a people with a lot more experience here that can assist as well :)

Good luck

attachicon.gifIMG_1148.JPG

Cheers for the reply mate!

This is my first ever grow so I only know what I’ve been told and researched etc!

I’ll post a pic of my plant tonight when the light comes on, I just can’t get the heat down enough, I don’t have an exhaust yet which is my problem but since it’s only a learning curve sort of grow, I’m just over the moon I got to this point haha..

I think I may have nute burned it a little with potash so I’ve only given it 2 waters with nutes and now I’m only using PH water for a few days until PK13/14 shows up!

But I’m open to all corrections, I know I’ve made a heap of mistakes but caught it before it went to bad.