Autoflowering seeds Q/A

Or give both a go. Get some autos in on a 18/6 light schedule and one month in put some regular feminised in for Veg. Once the autos are done switch to 12/12 to flower the regular feminised.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

thanks so much for the advice. I'm seriously thinking giving just regular feminised a go. Maybe both I'm not sure yet. Going to do a bit more research. Really don't want to do this flying blind.

Good point, bill. I'd suggest to go with regular photoperiod strains so newbie can get a better understanding of the characteristics to how unadulterated Cannabis plants grow.

But hey, opinions vary from one generation to the other. Different strokes for different folks..

the part that draws me in the most is that they are way quicker to grow. The whole cycle for some strains is up to 8-10 weeks. You do lose some of the yield but I don't need a whole lot personally.

thanks so much for the advice. I'm seriously thinking giving just regular feminised a go. Maybe both I'm not sure yet. Going to do a bit more research. Really don't want to do this flying blind.

Nah, thats why you've come here[emoji106]

I lurked for AGES, and post every so often. Great resources, top notch advise and a swell community to be a part of.

Never be afraid to ask questions, good mannered ribbing will always come as ask-a-silly-question-get-a-silly-answer form

All the best with your cherry run raderlaidered

Redatnite

Edited by redatnite

the part that draws me in the most is that they are way quicker to grow. The whole cycle for some strains is up to 8-10 weeks. You do lose some of the yield but I don't need a whole lot personally.

I can relate to that, I've done a few Auto runs for the same reasons you mentioned there just recently. I guess my point was to so you could see how regular photoperiod plant grows out, could be just me but you seem to get a better understanding and appreciation.of the plant. It's something I'd like to hope everyone gets a opportunity to do a outdoor grow at least once once in their life time (grow out a regular photoperiod strain). B)

Most annoying trait I find with Auto's is you never quite know when they're going to turn on you (bud up), and when they do it's quick and there's no going back (can't reveg). Damn frustrating that.