Autoflowering seeds Q/A

Hey guys 'cliche post' newbie to the whole grow your own thing. But I just wanted to know if anyone's had good experiences with auto flowering strains? I want to grow my own and everything I've seen makes them seem like the optimum seeds to buy for newbies. Thoughts, tips or experiences would be most welcome. Not sure if i should grow the plant indoors or outside either. Have the space for both.

I've grown both. I'd prefer regular feminised. You can totally screw up veg with regulars them get it right again before flower. So I reckon regular are more forgiving. Stuff up an auto and you don't have time to recover as you don't choose when they flower. With regular feminised, wait 2 more months, do some topping or fimming and your yield will be much greater.

In terms of electricity, haven't done the maths but I think photos give you better yield for total energy used. I only grow indoor, can do it all year round.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app