Can we block sellers

Ok. So over login in and seeing repeated new posts about people selling via kik. This isnt want this fantasic place is about. 4 times today from same person. Can we ban fuckheads like that?

They need to open up those things called eyes and read the dam rule. We are self sustaining here and help other...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Funnily enough, about 20 minutes before your post, Mongy. I finally noticed the "Report" button for the first time but never thought much of it. lol

I just trialed it on another grub that's trying to peddle their crap here.

Gotta admit though, this shit is a lot more prolific than what it used to be like years ago. I guess it can be seen as another way to how society as a whole is sliding away. As in, people only give a shit about themselves.

There is a disclamer but like most ppl who really reads it, it is at top and bottom of each page.

Even if we did have come up in big red letters flashing you still have the ppl that dont give a shit and post away with there crap.

For the most part us mods are onto it, if it happen over night the sec one of us log on we sort it...