PTSD Success!

SirLipton

Question

Hey All,

New here, joined the 420 Crew cause I browse a lot and figured I’d give back.

There are other threads with a similar vibe but any who, having just left the military and battling with my own demons has anyone found success in effectively treating PTSD / Depression?

What strains?

Vaping/edibles?

How long till condition manageable without need for canna?

Pharma is getting real old, real quick. Prolonged use of these legal drugs are destroying me, the only answer given by pshychiatrists is to UP the dose (which honestly just makes things worse)

Also what’s the deal with craigslist/wickr bullshit. I’ve been out of the game for years but it’s getting near silly to get on.

TLDR: How and what did you use to effectively treat PTSD?

The laws have changed. Medicinal has been legalised but we are still waiting for product and foctors to overcome stigma and prescribe it...

You're right, mickey. But there has been whispers that commercial Cannabis Oil has been bastardised so much that's it's not delivering results that he backyard oil has been. That said, I have no proof to back this up, just what I've heard from a couple of sources who have trialed both.

Just hope they get over this BS legislation one day, and conduct unrestricted testing on various strains to eventually find out what works and what doesn't. I couldn't give a toss if they found more negative results. Just get it done and stop the nonsense once and for all. Unrestricted unbiased testing is what we need.

Seems a lot of unnecessary suffering going on out there all for the sake of the mighty dollar.

• Upvote 1

You're right, mickey. But there has been whispers that commercial Cannabis Oil has been bastardised so much that's it's not delivering results that he backyard oil has been. That said, I have no proof to back this up, just what I've heard from a couple of sources who have trialed both.

Just hope they get over this BS legislation one day, and conduct unrestricted testing on various strains to eventually find out what works and what doesn't. I couldn't give a toss if they found more negative results. Just get it done and stop the nonsense once and for all. Unrestricted unbiased testing is what we need.

Seems a lot of unnecessary suffering going on out there all for the sake of the mighty dollar.

You learn something new everyday.

You're right SirLipton, dosage can be tricky. I use a vaporiser that holds .1 of a gram of material. I use two varieties; Fast Buds Northern Express (THC=18%, CBD 1.4%) and Royal Queen Jack Auto (THC=16%, CBD ~3%). From those figures I can calculate dosage as being around 2mg per session). While the CBD content seems quite low in comparison to the THC content, it is enough to tone down the 'stoned' feeling, while not getting rid of it entirely.

This was my second grow; the first were all males so I scrapped them.

For more info on those strains, here is a link to my grow report:

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77336-bills-summer-grow-report/?hl=herbies

Hope this helps