Mars hydro for 1 plant

You could build a light with larger coverage and higher output for less $ then this. Very very simple even a Tunkers can do it

Yeah man ive been doing some research on building my own but i have to say ive grown hps 400 and meizhi 900 both have there own attributes in the end results but i have to say i didnt know what this cob led would pull off but im stoked. Will cmh lec next project though.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You could build a light with larger coverage and higher output for less $ then this. Very very simple even a Tunkers can do it

Yet he's found a justification to ignore everyone's advice, as I read in what threads I could bare. Good on ya for trying mate.

There are going to be faults with a $100 light or a $3000 light man its just the nature of the business it is electronics, years ago i use to follow the threads on other forums and heaps of people asked Sara i think her name was if they could alter there models and put in quieter fans now what is to say those lights u seen with faulty diodes were not these altered models? i have a mars II 400 and there is nothing wrong with it

Do u or have u even owned a faulty mars light?

I've owned mars reflectors, they don't have the issue but like I've said I've seen and touched a mars 2 900 that was burnt out.

Altered model or not they have offered trade ins to keep invested profits turning withing their company and then ceased production. Look more and you'll find more cases than you can read.

And you're wrong mate, what world do you live in where its okay to pay for oz standard electrical equipment and have it be faulty by standard?! Case closed. Sorry to be abrupt but it is what it is. And 3k for A! Light... Jeeeeez..

I believe I got the older version of the mars 300watt not the mars 2 all the reviews were great off eBay.. hopefully I don't have that problem

I hope you don't either mate.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks for the judgement and opinion. Life must be alright up on that pedestal of yours.

If you got the jist of my post, you might've cottoned on that I don't believe the stats that Chrystal put forward simply because the majority of manufacturers in any industry would love nothing more than to have that least amount of failures. Damn near impossible to achieve any company or individual.

And yet you find a way to get all pissy about that? Good onya, Champ. :good:

Haha okay if that's how you feel mate, put me on that pedestal. I clearly didn't get the jist you were not clear at all, I read it as you smell bullshit as theres only two reported cases. I only refuted that claim and was speaking about the situation as a whole. I don't feel I was pissy about that in a personal sense.

But If you feel the shoe didn't fit beforehand it certainly does after your reply.

Haha okay if that's how you feel mate, put me on that pedestal. I clearly didn't get the jist you were not clear at all, I read it as you smell bullshit as theres only two reported cases. I only refuted that claim and was speaking about the situation as a whole. I don't feel I was pissy about that in a personal sense.

But If you feel the shoe didn't fit beforehand it certainly does after your reply.

Fuck me, you're showing classic traits of Mcbuddin. Seems I have to spell it out for you.

Righto.. I didn't place you up there, you done that on your own accord with your 5th post by stating that the forum is 10 years in the past, and you figured out the dynamics of this forum in 5 minutes, while having the ability to go through go through numerous posts across this forum and go for gold in regards to calling out bullshit, all while passing shots at two of us. If that isn't coming across as high & mighty while getting pissy about it, fucked if I know then.

BTW, I'm sure Gaz and I will enjoy our journey, we've been here 14 to 15 years and I'm sure we'll be around for many more. That's something you might just have to get use to. ;)

Am I wrong?

If its a labour to wade through pissing contest arguments rather than finding solid info, its outdated.

If members are recommending shit products and defending them for no other reason than to satisfy their ego and a mod is not stepping in, its outdated.

I don't need to sit here arguing about attitude or to show you how far I can piss and that's what this joint looks like to a new user. No ones looking for that but its what they find here and if you want to be offended fine, but its not changing anything.

Bickering doesn't stroke my ego, helping does. Helping someone hopefully not get stung by mars. So sorry for my blatant judgements but this place isn't filled with good information.

I know clearly this doesn't apply to every thread and every member ever, clearly.

So before you go holding the shining examples you know of about os to my face to prove me wrong just know thats not the point. The point is how bad the bad parts are not the opposite.

So if I'm not wrong, I'd say case in point.

Edited by Lore

Of course they'll replace the diodes they cost nothing. Then they send it back with new diodes ready to melt again. By the three year mark your so so sick of mars hydro and posting a light back and forth you want nothing more than to burn it.

Certain modern diodes carry a ten year warranty, put that on any product and people are likely to buy on that point alone let alone with a high quality grow light.

Theirs other options mate, You dont have to use them but don't promote the worst of the bunch to other members out of ignorance.

Lore i have 3 phones 1 was hacked but if i have my pictures on the Iphone you'll see some nice 5 footers that later out grew a tent in height under some Mars II 700's and Mars 300 led lights i have shown the first round it was a very good run for a mate, the yield was fluffy buds but big buds and only 14oz not even breaking the lb mark under both lights however the last run i seen would be pulling piss easy over a lb from 7-8 foot tall plants in a 1.2 tent i have been told the lights were sold and the girls were pulled out so i have no further proof other than if i can get the pics off my phone but i am pretty sure i used my S3 for the pics which got hacked

i have seen first hand what the Mars II can achieve no fuck around's using HPS than swapping to LED just for the pictures these were grown under LED only do a search on here for mars flowering pics i was a mentor for my mate thru both grows but seems i am no longer needed