Outdoor muture plants looking un happy

Hey bobj leaves down she needs a good drink and a feed and if you recken she needs more root space later down the track just grab a pair of tin snips and cut the bottom of the pot and sit it on the ground so the roots can spread into the soil or garden bed if you can, saves transplanting at this stage it wont disturb your existing root system and much easier than trying to get them out of those big pots, just an idea, good luck for getting them through flowering, cheers,,,, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

So it's on concrete all-day it might be that the roots are getting to hot and in a plastic pot it will even get hotter . If that was me get it off the concrete put something like 3 brickx so I can get underneath the pot and what I did was wrapped the pot in shade cloth three times to try to keep the pod cooler from the sun cooking the roots I had a similar issue a few years ago black Pot Black Soil create a lot of heat stand the bricks up on their side so I can get under and what I did even was it a Stanley knife and cut little holes in the plastic pot to release some of the heat good luck

Sorry for piggybacking a post dudes Im new to the app and cant figure out how to "set a prefix" to start a new discussion, just wondering if any of you guys could help me in finding the cause of this leaf discolouration and damage in hopes of fixing it

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app04fef8bc0a72c40a7d3cc33b946f91cc.jpg

Check your PH ,,,

maybe wet root zone ??

You've got some sort of bugs eating her . Could have larvae from bugs eating at your roots

If you can identify what is eating your leaves you'll be able to treat them .