Soil

Nice one OG:)

Looks very healthy. Its sometimes tough to water little sprouts in a bigger pot, but reckon you’ll be fine. you can also gently water around the outside of the pot until it is moist - not soaking. avoid watering too close to the sprout though - i wouldn’t go closser than 3 cm either side if the stem, at this stage. this won’t need to be done very much, as the sprout won’t be drawing water from the soil on the outer edges for some time. the soil will only need watering due to evaporation. I’d still use a very fine mist/spray on the sprout when it needs it and also use this to keep the soil around the sprout moist - within the 3cm radius from the stem ... hopefully that makes sense.

keep posting pics ... and don’t forget to look at some ingredients for your pest management - some aloe vera powder, neem oil and potasium silicate would probably be heaps - you wont need this for a while yet, but it can take a while sometimes to source. just let me know if you need a hand to find them at a good price.

Nice one OG:)

Looks very healthy. Its sometimes tough to water little sprouts in a bigger pot, but reckon you’ll be fine. you can also gently water around the outside of the pot until it is moist - not soaking. avoid watering too close to the sprout though - i wouldn’t go closser than 3 cm either side if the stem, at this stage. this won’t need to be done very much, as the sprout won’t be drawing water from the soil on the outer edges for some time. the soil will only need watering due to evaporation. I’d still use a very fine mist/spray on the sprout when it needs it and also use this to keep the soil around the sprout moist - within the 3cm radius from the stem ... hopefully that makes sense.

keep posting pics ... and don’t forget to look at some ingredients for your pest management - some aloe vera powder, neem oil and potasium silicate would probably be heaps - you wont need this for a while yet, but it can take a while sometimes to source. just let me know if you need a hand to find them at a good price.

DOH!!!!

I've been pouring a shot glass of water aroumd the stems of my seedlings every couple of days!!

There is a lot to be learnt through readimg on here. If mine make it to veg I will be amazed

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app