Lower fan leaves turn yellow/brown then fall off and die

Ok so he is an update....

I gave them a feed and left it for a few days then nothing was changing.

So i then gave a powerfeed shot (30ml in 2-3L of water).

Come home today to see my girl really really un happy!!

I think ive giving it N-TOX......

What shall i do here maybe a flush?? Now im kinda stuck haha poor things been thru the wars coz its my very first time and i really dont wanna fuck it up haha after all i put a shitload of time and attention to it haha9b0473a1a481ec863269d2c0485ff02e.jpg4d6f285d1104f8b1a769239bdc06b35a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

g'day mate , it does not look burnt, ya feed might have been a bit much in a small pot. give it a flush if you think you over done it. It could just be a sick little plant that's not doing well. might never do well maybe never made good root growth . how old is it .very small and stunted looking.  ph might be out needs to be around 6 . sorry I cant be more helpful mate. but its not happy . one of the professors on here might have the answer for you. still looks hungry to me

It is not a happy plant. I am guessing that you have a PH problem and the plant is not taking up nutrients. That is, if you are sure you are feeding it correctly.

If it was me I would flush just in case. At the same time I would try a foliar feed. A foliar feed provides nutrients through the leaves.The plant should respond quickly with new growth a dark green. Your old leaves will not regain a green colour. I have no experience with the fertilizer you use. I make a foliar fertilizer by mixing worm castings in water and spray using a cheap plastic sprayer you get at the supermarket. Probably an idea to google foliar feed if you are not familiar with it. If it responds to the foliar feed you can then assume a PH problem imo. Good luck

Edited by freddie

g'day mate , Freddie seems on the money. I foliar feed with seasol , green one with the yellow cap. it is probly the same as the red one ,power feed I think it says. I use one cap in three litres and repeat most days. again start off slowly theses a fine line between not enough and to much and it will burn.

I personally use the same combo red powerfeed and seasol.

When it's really hot weather and she's taking all the water you can give her I go 60 ml of each in a 9lt watering can every two days with a good drink in between. I've had pretty good results.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey brother quick question...could i mix up a 9ltr and let it sit instead of mixing every 2 weeks??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

UPDATE:

so my original issue has been sorted...now it was definatly a N deficency but have since fixed her up since then now shes ready to wanna flower!!

The 2 smaller ones are still growing decently and already wanting flowering...

I beleave its due to my late entry into the outdoor season as the 2 small ones where poted on 1st Jan

Im thinking of switching the biggest to flower nutes and the 2 smaller ones keep them vegging but put them in the garage at night to get a bit more light...basically taking what ive learnt from the tall one and applying to my smaller ones..

Any recomendations on nutes for flowering??9d4388fa0397880d143ff93b1e6313db.jpgcb5096b870419092836205353e9983db.jpg3ad03d91d470ef06ac73f2a59713a44f.jpg1308d3bfd1bcc6ebbf40e2ecea0931a6.jpg

[emoji108][emoji36]