Lower fan leaves turn yellow/brown then fall off and die

one is a root tonic , seaweed one in the white bottles , but the power feed says its complete plant food. though ive never just used one type of feed , just incase one feed is lacking what ya ladies want. no yellows on my girls . they are well tied down and  are now quite large. well over my boofhead . I'm hoping the stretch has finished , they seem to be levelling off. this pic was taken about two weeks ago.

post-38174-0-08823100-1517543586_thumb.jpg

Edited by man

goodonya mz queenie.  yep going good, tied and weighted everywhere , so cant go to high but I make up for it in girth , so 7 high and 8 feet across. hoping for a couple of elbows off her. I will post some flower pics when their covered with buds and cant hold em selfs up. The strain is royal QUEENie critical. its only spose ta get 1.2 mtres tall, but she must be 2 mtr cause its up to the clothes line. growng under clothes lines must be like growing in a pyramid all the ones on OS under clothes lines look good ,like your own mz queenie

Edited by man

lol fancy that whats the odds queeny seeds hey lol i did not the hills hoist in the c orners of that pick just be aware when the wind gets blowing like it is here today that there not bashing into the wire to much as it can do a bit of damage, securely tied with no give in the ties is the way to go, look forward to seeing the flower show mr man ,wishing you happy gardening for the home straight

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I love trimming for about 2hours lol than i hate it again lol but than i rub all that resin from my hands and make balls of handrub and then i love it again, its a vicious circle lol it took me almost 12weeks or more to get all my trimming done last season and i was working over time most days and nights, it was a work out, kills my back trimming

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

goodonya mr mac.   know what ya mean mz queenie, gets old quick.     Tip for everyone     (mainly for the young fellas who need to look after their wrist action )    that don't know,    make sure ya cutters have a spring in them . makes a big diff over the hrs than just scissors .

Edited by man

goodonya mr mac. know what ya mean mz queenie, get old quick. Tip for everyone (mainly for the young fellas who need to look after their wrist action ) that don't know make sure ya cutters have a spring in them . makes a big diff over the hrs than just scissors .

$2 shops usually have small snips with springs. Work great