Lower fan leaves turn yellow/brown then fall off and die

Hey all,

Not to sure if this has been covered before but after numerous searching for answers for the issue im having

One of my trees thats about 12 weeks old has had a few leaves fall off but they started going yellow, then a yellow/brown and eventually fell off and died....

Now ive narrowed it down to either nitrogen dificency but i started feeding them 1st jan every second week with seasol and power feed for herbal and tomatoe plants (has high nitrogen for veg stage)....or i have been over watering and since im using the fabric eco pots it essentially is draining all the nutes out...i only water till it feels full and leaves a wet patch where it sat...obviously allowing it to dry right out before next serving.....

Or my soil is no good as it does have heavy bark content...its also a veggie/tomatoe suited blend.

Now my questions are as follows:

1) ive been using "recycled" water from the tap i got at my house that "is not suitable for drinking" could that in itself be having an effect

2) im feeding every fortnight or 2 weeks with the recomended dosageages...could more or less be used

3) can you use seasol and powerfeed every other week at the same dose or even half dose...not quite sure on the nutes i feel im fucking the mixtures up

I attached pics i took just now so in real time. So you get an idea...

The yellow i see never shows up properly thru photos but hopefully you get the jist of it.

Any help/hints/dos and dont feel free to leave them on this thread for me to browse through

Thanks heaps in advance :)

Much appreciated!!

5b74a3d182a8908020ed4378fc215929.jpg0b399e95a9985c19a4c9a3ecfb7963ad.jpg08dc7a6432460f49c8d4ecbf08a3523b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I use those types of pots and yeah they can leak out of the side and seem to dry out a little quicker. I slowly pour in a gallon of water.

I make my soil, I use Composted Leaves, Grass Clippings, Prunings, Brush & Fruit, Aged Sawdust, Old Fine Bark, and Composted Manure. My hens are aloud to go through it while being made. I water in Predatory Nematodes while I'm mixing in perlite and vermiculite when I'm getting pots ready. For feedings, I water in Down to Earth: Blood Meal (12-0-0), Down to Earth: Bat guano (9-3-1), and Down to Earth: Azomite (its trace minerals) (0-0-0.2). I fed according to what the plant say. imo, your are screaming feed me.

For flower, I switch the type of bat guano to  0-7-0 along with Hawaiian bud & bloom (5-50-17). It's about 20 (in the US) for a 1/12lbs and I go threw two of them. But I think my girls speak for themselves on how well it works.

With every transplant, my plants get Mycorrhizal and Bacterial Inoculant. They attach themselves to the roots and have a symbiotic relationship. They form a secondary root system that can expand a plants feeding capacity. The brand I use is called Mighty Myco.

Hope this hellps

looks hungry like SE said , get some thrive or seasol its cheap works good and its easy.

I have been using seasol but only when i feed which is every fortnight as per instructions on the containter..

I have been mixing them together for convienience after doing some extensive research regarding the mixing of the two but is ment to fine

Was thinking of doing ph tests and see out of pure curiosity what my soil rating is and possibly adjust from there

I personaly feel from the instructions that im giving her the bare minimum hence why the nitrogen defiencey or simply the fact the ph may be out of wack not allowing the plant full acess the potential nutrients i feed with...

Its full fucking with my head i wanna K.I.S.S but at the same time want the best for my potential yeilds827b9943ca903fcc130e3a73aeee4790.jpgdb35896d651129499615611f2a0a1954.jpg

I think you were right at the start ,the in between watering are just flushing food away .

If the bag it's in has been getting full sun then you might want to really drench it in case you've got dry areas in there and

Putting something around the bag to shade it will help retain some water.

A bit of mulch would definitely help.

Purple bottle of Powerfeed works well . And Go Go juice.

• Upvote 1

I think you were right at the start ,the in between watering are just flushing food away .

If the bag it's in has been getting full sun then you might want to really drench it in case you've got dry areas in there and

Putting something around the bag to shade it will help retain some water.

A bit of mulch would definitely help.

Purple bottle of Powerfeed works well . And Go Go juice.

Yea i thought i was.....its a little bit of head fuck for me coz i got adhd but only when im maggoted do i really hone in on what the plants saying but this one had me puzzled.

Gave it a feed along with the 2 twin babys then the next day gave it a supershot coz i noticed the bottom leaves are coming good again slowly...

To be hounest these new eco fabric bags are a pain in the arse to figure out if the cunts thirsty or not haha but it gets mad airation so i like that about them and you can also go off the weight as well which is handy

g'day mate ,       I'm on my 6th bottle of the green seasol with the yellow cap this yr  , just as a comparison to the amount you use    , two girls . Ive just switched to flower and feed.  used it 6 or 7 days a week , with a good flush with water for a day or two in between . 3 to 4 caps in 3 ltres of water. but I do water first. , plus compost tea , and chook shit pellets tea I'm not suggesting you do what I do . ive been doing it for 40 yrs , there a fine line between riding ya plants hard and burning them . if ya ph it out can stop nute uptake as well as you mentioned ph.. problems could be many things . if I'm unsure of what the prob is for sure ,I try all the little remedies and something will work. your plant just looks a bit sad id start with a feed ,

Edited by man