• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Spray or drop?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bedbug

Bedbug

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Mars led
G’day brains trust. So I’m trying to manufacture some auto fem seeds. Some places say to put colloidal silver on the nodes. Which sounds great because it’s very economical to apply with a dropper and doesn’t pollute the rest of the Plant. Others say to spray the flowers (pretty much the whole plant). What do you reckon?

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6626 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: All
You can do it to just one branch .either spray which is hard not to overspray or use a fine little artists paint brush and apply to the complete stem of the branch .you can spray the whole branch ,leaf and all if you want though.

zeuss

zeuss

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:
  • Interests:Restoring classic cars
    Fishing
    spiritulism
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

I usually spray a whole branch but separate it from the rest of the plant with a sheet of newspaper or something similar.

Really i don't get what the issue is with people saying that it so Poison and not to smoke any parts that may have been sprayed with the silver, when there is so many folks around the world drinking colloidal silver for health reasons, I'm sure that i would have smoked parts of the plant that have been sprayed over the years. I am fairly certain that this is not the reason that i seem to growing another head on my shoulders :friends: ?

Cheers

Z

"Brain Damage"

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not, nor do I intend to buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substances. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made, other than this paragraph, should be considered for entertainment purposes only.

Bedbug

Bedbug

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: Mars led
Thanks everyone. I’m going to try spraying everything. And hang the cost. If it works it’ll be totally worth it. Zeuss, I hear you and I reckon I have smoked some before too. But I don’t think it’s a good idea. Chemicals can change how they affect you when they are burned and inhaled, and vice versa. Eat a tobacco leaf and you die, smoke a tobacco leaf and just get a headache.

oldfark

oldfark

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Maybe drinking coloidial silver different effect on body than heating and smoking✌

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.