is Hydro worth the cost

joeblow33

My friend Gaz done the whole Aeroponic Sprinkler System 11 years ago https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/14615-gaz-goes-aero/ i had root rot but someone tried breaking into the house so i never finished off the grow, the thief or thieves never returned after that

Now I’m really confused, you are Gaz aren’t you ? Or are you accidentally referring to your other self in the third person ? lol

I am growing veg indoors and flowering outdoors in potting mix. Is Hydro worth the cost/time/hassle/?Is the yeild is higher and if so what %, i do not see the bigger growers using hydro?

Mate... Hydro is definitely worth the cost.

I have lost so many crops over the years to bad weather it's beyond a joke.

Ive just set up a grow room, its cost me over 2k already and i dont even have lights yet. Even if i spend 5k to set up a room... it'll be less the amount, to what I've lost over the last 4 years. If i can get half a pound to a pound per plant outdoors, I cant wait to see what i get indoors, because i can control the environment the whole time.

This is my opinion only and is based on where i live ( Fking Vic).

But after all the hours I've spent learning and after all the crops that I've lost.... Hydro is definitely worth the cost.

My opinion Only.. [emoji6]