Fimmed or topped?

I was explaining to the wife about all the help ppl on OSA have given me. She asks, “what’s in it for them?” Nothing. And that makes the time ppl like yourself give all the more precious. Many thx.

Tell her I'll come round and tax ya crop when its ready lol lol lol

The way I look at it ooodog is, people here have helped me so it ain't no trouble to assist others. Sort of like passing it on. Costs me nothing to pass it on, then when you learn and newbies comes along, you pass it on as well and that's the way this community works.

I top when Iam starting out my grows, I top 2 or 3 times to build my good scaffold then I let them go and do some tucking and bending into a scrog net ,then when everything turns and starts growing up where there might be some gaps in the mesh I will fimm and retuck then let them go crazy , sometimes it gets to many buds and there to packed in there not enough air circulation threw the canopy but huge yields