Mighty portable vape

The Mighty vape is awesome! works well with dry herbs and oils,waxes. Comes with pre-loadable  capsules which u can get a storage caddy that fits on your keyring for when out and about. Not as portable as other vapes because of the large battery cells which make it heavy and bulky for your pocket. easy to maintain as well. Haven't played with any attachments because the vapor comes out cool enough for me. So portability and price are the only cons for me. I would still highly recommend and storz and bickel products though - can't beat german engineering :)

• Upvote 1

Bought 1 and from the 1st try it puts all my previous units to shame. Awesome, so versatile. Big draws, little puffs. At a low temp you dont feel like your missing out. Such an even burn compared to my Airizer, which makes it so efficient.

Bought a mini bubbler to go ontop but its cool enough as is. Might try bubbler when i do oils.

Impressed

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

I have had a mighty now for 3 years (have owned a Volcano for 10yrs), its great. had a crafty but swapped because of issues with the top plastic section breaking (twice). Got the Mighty and never looked back. they are a little chunky but thats because it has the two batteries. great taste, adjustable. 

I am just upgrading to new one, because alot of time away from power sources, the new ones have extra 20% power on them. 

the old one still good if anyone wants to hit me up to buy it.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/323241068159?ViewItem=&item=323241068159&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:AU:1123

Battery just not as good as it was originally but still fine and can run from the charging cable as well. 

Edited by Blkout