Mighty portable vape

Hey Rigman, i ordered thru Vapingfans and they came back wanting me to send them a photograph my credit card even though i provided them with the usual details online. It did say i could blur out some of the numbers but im sus as about it. Was that your experience?

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

I own and use the mighty! I also have a volcano and can honestly say that they both give a very similar vape high. The mighty is silent, whereas the volcano is quite noisy. Volcano tastes way better though. The mighty is a great portable vape, although it doesn't fit in your pocket. Need a handbag, manbag or pack. Great on long hikes. The only downside is that it is mighty expensive.

I didn't have to send a photo of my Card AutomaticSlim, main thing is, if your going the same route I did, and you now have the name of the part so check out eBay and other sites/stores that don't want your info (if your concerned). Make sure that you get the correct size (they come in 14mm and 18mm) to fit your glassware.

I agree they aren't the most portable unit Freddie compared to others available, but the quality was what I wanted more than portability. As for non-portable, I cannot recommend the Vapexhale Evo highly enough, it is an outstanding experience and is my go to unit at home.

I didn't have to send a photo of my Card AutomaticSlim, main thing is, if your going the same route I did, and you now have the name of the part so check out eBay and other sites/stores that don't want your info (if your concerned). Make sure that you get the correct size (they come in 14mm and 18mm) to fit your glassware.

I agree they aren't the most portable unit Freddie compared to others available, but the quality was what I wanted more than portability. As for non-portable, I cannot recommend the Vapexhale Evo highly enough, it is an outstanding experience and is my go to unit at home.

I emailed them saying i would not provide a pick of my card. Then they just processed the payment anyway. Wish i went the ebay route, these guys feel dodgy as. Different payment company names, no logos.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

I find the whip works best for me for making sure the parts don't end up with too much stress (they are glass after all). If I was going to just be upending it, I would hold it while in use and remove it for the shotgun to clear the chamber. With the whip I can just stand it in its case and the flexible hose lets you pass the billy. You just have to find what works best for you.