chopper fly overs

Problem is not when there’re overhead , they can see u from miles away , they also have technology that can automatically identify any plant species, it too can be done from many miles away , providing gps for the cleanup crew and the ground, this is already being used to identify patches of non native plants destroying cattle farms

It’s also being used in national parks etc

They can really information back to a ground robot that goes around spraying the weeds

Whilst this is only in early stages, moves are now being made so the farmer can use a drone to find weeds , it sends locations to robots and off they go

The choppers that flew over here had a lot of sensors and cameras attached

Terrorism has given the authorities an excuse to legally to do virtually anything to prevent it

and we all r in the firing line

Australia has always been 1 of the most policed country’s in the world, don’t think for 1 moment that u r free because u r not

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Problem is not when there’re overhead , they can see u from miles away , they also have technology that can automatically identify any plant species, it too can be done from many miles away , providing gps for the cleanup crew and the ground, this is already being used to identify patches of non native plants destroying cattle farms

It’s also being used in national parks etc

They can really information back to a ground robot that goes around spraying the weeds

Whilst this is only in early stages, moves are now being made so the farmer can use a drone to find weeds , it sends locations to robots and off they go

The choppers that flew over here had a lot of sensors and cameras attached

Terrorism has given the authorities an excuse to legally to do virtually anything to prevent it

and we all r in the firing line

Australia has always been 1 of the most policed country’s in the world, don’t think for 1 moment that u r free because u r not

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Far out paranoid Times :/

I read somewhere that they are not really after non commercial grows and that can be up to 50 plants correct me if I'm wrong. however if they were all pound per plant size I'm not sure what then haha

Had a friend done for couple measley plants by chopper but years later still has never been followed up about it. praying for a safe next few months for everyone! 

Edited by axalotlle

i+'s choppers u do'n+ see which causes probs

no ligh+s,no beacons, no no+hin. righ+ on dusk

u hear em, u can even feel em bu+ ferked if u can see em

couple diff runs from diff direc+ions and piss off

do'n+ have 2 be ven+ing or even have ligh+s on

if +his is u (or me), +hen expec+ a knock on door

I forgot to mention a site that I've been using for a few years now to track commercial/domestic aircraft. It's called Flightradar24.

But only just recently I grabbed the android app, and it shows up the helicopters, whereas the website doesn't.

EDIT: Note that neither of these two will show up the type of choppers we should be concerned about. But used as a tool to dismiss any as commercial flights within your area, if the need arises..

It's the ones that are overhead and don't show up on FR24 that you should be concerned about. :D

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 2

Sunshine Coast area is being patrolled by a small black chopper ,yesterday was hovering 50meters above my plants and circling my place for 5 minutes,I saw a guy hanging out the window of it taking pics I guess,still have not been visited by the pol pol yet, gee it hurts burning my pride and joy ,just glad I was home so I knew ,the cunts can come now I'm prepared,what a waste of tax payer $ looking for poor cunts with a few plants while fuckin ice heads wander around off their heads everywhere