Making Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver

I am pretty sure It’s too late to do the dropper process, the mother plant needs to be in its 3rd week of flowering and mine have already started flowering a week and a half ago.

I’ve done some reading and am considering trying a light poison technique to force a hermie as I’ve read quite a few accounts of people doing this in a isolated environment to get Feminized plants.

I’ve read that as long as the plant was forcefully hermied and didn’t hermie genetically, than the resulting seeds will Be Feminized and no genetic predisposition to hermie

Anyone tried this?

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry haven't red the whole thread

when making fem seeds they do not herm a plant 

the CS blocks Ethylene production , which is required to form flowers 

once ethylene is blocked the plant starts to make male flowers though the lack of ethylene = not herm 

blocking ethylene production is very dif than stress forced herming 

bananas ( fruit & veg ) produce ethylene while ripening , putting seeds in a paper bag with bananas for a month i've found 

will increase your female to male ratios quite allot due to the ethylene with seeds in the bag 

fruit & veg suppliers pump cool rooms with ethylene to ripen produce @ around 100g of ethylene gas to 1.5lts of space 

you could use the same metric for fem seed making , although sealing a space with a bit of fruit opens a whole other

can of problem worms with decaying fruit with your seeds , paper bag lets it breath a lill more & you can use a whole

banana for allot slower break down adding you'll change to fresh green banana every 3 or 4 days for a month 

Hey Bb, how's them fem seeds coming along? Caf thread mate very interesting and informative.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey gazza,

Unfortunately this looks like a failed experiment. All the pollen sacs have split open however they are 100% empty. Sucks but I’ll try again next year using a higher ppm solution.

Cheers for tuning in! Haha

Hopefully I can get a better result from my grown and produce some quality buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey BB just checking to see if you tried again this year?

Gday Tunkers,

Na I didn't give it another go this year. I need to work out how to concentrate the ppm, probably need to evaporate the water off just seems like a whole lot of work and I don't have much time at the moment.

Hopefully next year

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk