Making Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver

Cool , I’ll be tuned into this as I wanted to do the exact same shortly.

I was wondering,instead of putting the pollen back onto the mother, would it be viable to originally take two cuttings, keep one fem and turn the other male, then seed the fem clone? Just in case, I’m likely to do something silly like sneeze into the pollen bag when applying on one branch or having a few too many beers and becoming piccaso and over painting pollen.

Cool , I’ll be tuned into this as I wanted to do the exact same shortly.

I was wondering,instead of putting the pollen back onto the mother, would it be viable to originally take two cuttings, keep one fem and turn the other male, then seed the fem clone? Just in case, I’m likely to do something silly like sneeze into the pollen bag when applying on one branch or having a few too many beers and becoming piccaso and over painting pollen.

Hi Rake!

My plan is to gather all the pollen from the one plant going through the process now, and then pollenate a few flowers from a couple of my other plants. So yeah I am sure you could dedicate a whole plant to be pollinated (is that what you’re asking)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I just get a bit worried about bringing pollen near my large main plants. I’m sure there will be a careful process with this and you have it in mind, I think I’d like to play it safe and have my breeding projects away from my prized possessions. So that means taking that extra clone and Having them in a different park of the yard/house if I decide to do it indoors.

Anyway, Looking forward to your progress mate!

Yeah I just get a bit worried about bringing pollen near my large main plants. I’m sure there will be a careful process with this and you have it in mind, I think I’d like to play it safe and have my breeding projects away from my prized possessions. So that means taking that extra clone and Having them in a different park of the yard/house if I decide to do it indoors.

Anyway, Looking forward to your progress mate!

Yeah I totally get where you’re coming from! I’m gonna be super nervous pollenating haha

I’ve got a tiny little paint brush and I’ll be moving plants away from my main girl before I paint the pollen on. I’ll have to do it on a very still day too, no wind. I have to admit I’m pretty nervous about pollenating too haha

Thanks Micmac!

Hey Indycar,

Yeah I’ve been looking into another method of powering it too. The batteries I have are rechargeable via usb so it’s not too bad, but I’ve read up that some people use a laptop charger and split the cable and attach alligator clips to it and just use that, plugged into the wall. I haven’t tried this myself yet, but I’ve got a mate looking into it for me