Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC):unsure
PH Levels:unsure
Temperature/Humidity Levels: outdoor
Air Flow/Fans etc.:none
Growth Stage: veg
Plants Age: 5 months aprx
Cannabis Strain: unsure

Hey its my first growing and im running into trouble and not sure what to do

Plant showing deffeciency i think its magnisum but unsure leaves are dying  from bottem to top been giving it magnisum chelate once a week and doesnt seem to be helping.

What needs to be done?post-62171-0-90624100-1516431108_thumb.jpgpost-62171-0-42084200-1516431187_thumb.jpgpost-62171-0-69237200-1516431272_thumb.jpgpost-62171-0-51033600-1516431352_thumb.jpgpost-62171-0-41314900-1516431424_thumb.jpgpost-62171-0-88933300-1516431494_thumb.jpg

Repot as Tunks mentioned, 50L preferably. Cut back on the the watering, let the soil dry out on top before giving it more in future. Don't be too afraid if the plant even wilts some what, it will soon spring back within hours of watering again. Get it into more sunlight, and maybe a quick hit of nitrogen before the plant goes to bud/flower.

• Upvote 2

The plant uses its leaves as a reservoir, storing nutrients within its leaves. As it draws on its reserves the green gets sucked out of the leaves. The growing points are all still green. Once ALL of the reserves are gone those greenish/yellowish leaves will dry up and go brown. You can remove them if you want BUT the plant will simply remove the goodness from the next available source. As others have suggested, give it a feed of nitrogen or a whole plant food so it's getting a balanced feed. Hydro nutes are a whole plant feed source, my mrs' plants inn the backyard LOVE hydro nutes.

Hope it helps

Merl1n