Medical for aspurges and PTSD

i think you need to look a lill deeper than which canna is good for me 

like asking a doctor to fix your flemmy chest while you smoke a pack a day 

first port of call is tobacco smoking then diet , like , white sugar / processed carbohydrates 

& for me wheat , white bread , then life style = where & how you live your life 

after that it's hormone levels that can change in all of us from a simple bump on the head up to full on TBI Traumatic brain injury 

you don't have to be knocked out to have a TBI = inflammation on the brain , which can cause hormones to go out of whack

due to inflammation hormone blocking , good pod cast on this here https://youtu.be/9jN6eBH8CFc

just think you need to look at the biggest picture / over view 

cool 

just an opinion , i think it better to go to yourself first & eliminate any factors that could be contributing to your issue 

rather than adding another substance to whatever your bodies mix of currant substances are 

have you seen the ozzy doco What's With Wheat ?

i have a gut issue so allot of checking info about food & the chemicals used to grow them 

worth the watch imho

Healthy eating/healthy living can be good place to start. But it can be a combination of factors and a holistic view of EVERY factor can help

But you've still gotta enjoy life.

"I once gave up drinking, smoking and sex.... ...T'was the worst 10 minutes of my life" lol lol lol

"Don't drink, don't smoke, don't swear".....

....."Ohh fuck I left my smokes at the pub" lol