CMH 315w Direct from China UPDATE

I was in the hydro shop yesterday looking for soil and seen a 8x4 tent with two 315w CMH set up in small wing reflectors, one looked like it was running at 315w the other was running at super lumens 350-355w the one running super lumens lit up half of the tent with plenty of light i was surprized

mine will be going in a 1x1m tent bring on them fat things we call flowers :thisbig:

For $205 u must live in China!!!! that's a steal, I plan on using mine soon, i was thinking about selling it to fund two more but a bit iffy these days selling equipment

also got a notification from the factory i bought mine from saying they were low on stock i donno if it was a tactic to get me to buy more or if they are actually selling out but at $220 there about's i suspect these things are flying off the ships considering they sell for $600-$700 here