WTF is going on here

On that note my maple tree out the front has already dropped a heap of brown leaves , never b4 has it done this normally the start of march it happens

Yea that's weird mate, i reckon it is a similar situation, something strange is going on, are we being experimented on? what is our idiot government not telling us? haha

Cheers

Z

Mate to be honest me and chimeon reckon the calendar is a bit out in regards to the seasons , they seem to start a little n finish a little earlier than usual each yr

I even notice it when fishing when certain species are appearing b4 they normally would

My roses normally flower twice by now but only 1 flower this season n nowhere what it usually is

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac
  • Upvote 1

Ok guys so we understand about gravitational pull and how it effects the enviroment. What we dont understand properly yet is how gravitational pull with planetary alignment works. Thanks to the dark ages all that information was seen as witch craft and lost. All we know from geology is that the water levels have risen and fallen before changing the length of some seasons mainly winter within the southern hemisphere but longer more intense winters in the northern hemisphere.