WTF is going on here

Got me stumped mate , still early harvest ain't too bad , depends on how much loss in yield I suppose

Got learning about oil n edibles myself, no think ppl understand how much u really need to self produce your own

Hope it was still worth it , sounds like a great cause

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I was reading Rick Simpsons webpage yesterday and I cried at the amount of buds used to make just 30mls of oil.

I was reading Rick Simpsons webpage yesterday and I cried at the amount of buds used to make just 30mls of oil.

Yea it takes a bit for 30mls around half a pound i think? very difficult for many sick folks to afford or even source, shame really, would love to give away kilos of the stuff if i had it.

Z

I make my own oil using iTiC's AHO method https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/56673-introducing-aho-aussie-hash-oil-the-sunny-method/

RSO method comes out real green, full of chlorophyll. iTiC's method is much cleaner, comes out like golden syrup colour and cos it's cleaner sets like toffee.

Like this post-24238-0-88654900-1516159391_thumb.jpg

Another option I used whilst in hospital was an O.P. rum tincture. A quick sneaky swig after the meds trolley round... ...Sweet lol

Here's my 'how to method' https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/45016-op-rum-tincture/?&p=332409&hl=tincture&do=findComment&comment=332409

Not canna related. Just noting how the seasons are changing..

Last season, various types of fruit trees around here had like a double season in one. If I recall correctly, we had a warmer and wetter Winter than usual, which sort of brought them on early for Spring to which they were flowering and producing small fruit, soon thereafter we had cooler snap for about a week followed up by drought like conditions which seen most of the crops fail .It wasn't until early in the new year that good rain returned and we seen the fruit trees having another go of fruiting up. Naturally by the end of the season the quality of the fruit was down compared to usual.

Can't say I've witnessed something like that before, hopefully it doesn't become a common occurrence.

Last season, various types of fruit trees around here had like a double season in one. If I recall correctly, we had a warmer and wetter Winter than usual, which sort of brought them on early for Spring to which they were flowering and producing small fruit, soon thereafter we had cooler snap for about a week followed up by drought like conditions which seen most of the crops fail .It wasn't until early in the new year that good rain returned and we seen the fruit trees having another go of fruiting up. Naturally by the end of the season the quality of the fruit was down compared to usual.

Hi Mate, Yes i think it may be something along those lines, it was a strange season. Not that it is a bad thing to have plenty of smoko this time of year, usually getting a bit short by now so can't complain. The buds are actually quite light, bit strange as they are big buds but not a lot of weight in them, all good though.

Cheers

Z

• Upvote 1