WTF is going on here

I have a friend that lives in Northern NSW, he's a very experienced grower, been doing this for 30 years at least so knows what he is doing. Normally he would get his crop in around October and rip them out fully matured late March early April but this year out of around 200 plants 60 - 70 of them have been pulled already, many of them a week before Christmas and the rest are pottering along as per normal.

Any ideas what might be causing this? they are just your normal photo-period type plants, same strain that he usually grows so nothing has changed from previous years except 1/3 of them are mature.

How is this possible with photo-period plants that rely on changing daylight hours to tell them when to go to head, i really didn't think it would be possible.

Anyone got any suggestions as to what might be happening here as it has got us stumped.

Cheers

Z

• Upvote 1

The only thing that I can think of that they pretty much went into flower straight away and although some may have revegged the others have just continued flowering as the days have been getting shorter since mid December

Other than that is there any chance an auto was used to produce seeds ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

The only thing that I can think of that they pretty much went into flower straight away and although some may have revegged the others have just continued flowering as the days have been getting shorter since mid December

Other than that is there any chance an auto was used to produce seeds ?

Yea it's got us stumped, they didn't seem to flower straight away or they wouldn't have got to that height, no they were definitely not autos, way to big for that and i supplied his seeds, they were fem'd Mekong High.

Cheers for your thoughts mate.

Z

Fuck 200 plants, decent haul alright. Ya mate has pretty big balls growing them numbers what a legend. As per ya question yeah strange one for regular photo seed. Got me [emoji848]

Yea mate he is a bit of a legend, he gives a lot of it away to his close friends, gave me almost a pound and does so every year, i grow a couple in my little tent just so i can supply him with feminized seeds for his next crop and was amazed that he had some ready for me this time of year, can't complain though as i was down to re vaping old stuff.

Cheers

Z

Got me stumped mate , still early harvest ain't too bad , depends on how much loss in yield I suppose

Got learning about oil n edibles myself, no think ppl understand how much u really need to self produce your own

Hope it was still worth it , sounds like a great cause

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1