Need help of site admin!

lol lol lol lol dont mind my friend's europgrowing there a real jokers bunch of jokers lol, im flattered you asked,,,,so have you got any dick pics?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Here's a dutch dick pic for ya GQ

post-44235-0-25767800-1516023915_thumb.jpg

lol BAD JOKE lol please please please do not send me dick pics people, im joking im just joking lol lol

Oops sorry, too late

#35 Buying pot on craigslist: post #35 europegrowing Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

Planted

3 Posts:

conesy, on 11 Nov 2017 - 2:10 PM, said:

These days your best bet is to go on Facebook and find all the drug rooms in ur area. I live in Perth and im in about 25 diff rooms all which have every drug under the sun. I could go on my phone right now and get anyting within the next 30 min. You just gotta find the rooms which is easier said then done. for me I just had some mates send me links to some. But theres heaps of them around.

Hey ! I would like to talk to you !!! You really have something to teach me ! I am in Ozi since 2015 ... FIFO I always find a other way to get it but now I am stuck in Perth ! Please you look very nice , we can exchange a lot ! ☮️

It's all good now ,,,Seems he has an eye for Conesy,,.lol.