Evaporation

Hi,

I am running a 80x80x160 grow tent with a 6 inch exhaust and a 4 inch intake and a small fan in the middle.

I am going through nutes like no tomorrow from evap fans running 24 7 can I turn them off when the plants go into darkness or can I cut out the small oscillating fan all together.

Tent is in my garage no car I open the window late arvo to let in cool fresh air and close again early morning I'm even watering with cold nutes from the fridge.4ba415c58b0e0171b91bb4aa18e96b35.jpg3cfc2f995ac7a8c50843913eac5d3f5c.jpg3577e6fff459d81c8ffee002cc98f182.jpg4d1f4704f6b6a52ee22ac9032b729970.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The older the plants get the more they will go through.

Yes fans and heat will help to evaporate what u have the the dish.

And its not a good idea to have the pot saucer full of nutes like that all the time, it can cause u a heap of probs with rot.

In coco i water till there is some run off in the saucer and by next watering when lights on any in the saucer have been wicked up...

• Upvote 1

As others have said , grow lush fans , not too good , brought 2 5 months ago , I the fan fell off , and it's slowly dying, the other found not spinning and smelt like it was burning, so I can confirm it's not a myth it's true crap

Keep an eye on that fan , I don't think they meet Australia's standards , other fans over just don't work anymore not sit there trying to catch fire

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

For starters I would not be leaving your pots sitting in nutrients, this will no doubt course you serious problems as the the coco gets older you will get serious salt build up in your medium, secondly I would not poor chilled water onto your plants this will shock them and definitely slow them down , make sure your water temp is between 18-22c any thing out side that range will be detrimental to your plant and slow things down... if you think your using lots of muted on that little thing wait till it’s bigger and in its 3rd week of stretch !! In full swing my garden uses 400 ltrs of nutes every 9 days
  • Upvote 1