• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Evaporation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Medical18

Medical18

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Led
Hi,
I am running a 80x80x160 grow tent with a 6 inch exhaust and a 4 inch intake and a small fan in the middle.
I am going through nutes like no tomorrow from evap fans running 24 7 can I turn them off when the plants go into darkness or can I cut out the small oscillating fan all together.
Tent is in my garage no car I open the window late arvo to let in cool fresh air and close again early morning I'm even watering with cold nutes from the fridge.4ba415c58b0e0171b91bb4aa18e96b35.jpg3cfc2f995ac7a8c50843913eac5d3f5c.jpg3577e6fff459d81c8ffee002cc98f182.jpg4d1f4704f6b6a52ee22ac9032b729970.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9469 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

The older the plants get the more they will go through.

Yes fans and heat will help to evaporate what u have the the dish.

And its not a good idea to have the pot saucer full of nutes like that all the time, it can cause u a heap of probs with rot.

In coco i water till there is some run off in the saucer and by next watering when lights on any in the saucer have been wicked up...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Grape_Sized_Heads

Grape_Sized_Heads

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Agree totally with Ozzy420...What e.c are you using? Maybe you could reduce nute strength to reduce the cost. Or even just use pHed water every second watering. I would try and keep oscillating fan is possible, air flow is important.

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• 420 Crew
  • 2758 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

You definitely mean evaporation, and not transpiration?

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

micmac

micmac

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2657 Posts:
As others have said , grow lush fans , not too good , brought 2 5 months ago , I the fan fell off , and it's slowly dying, the other found not spinning and smelt like it was burning, so I can confirm it's not a myth it's true crap
Keep an eye on that fan , I don't think they meet Australia's standards , other fans over just don't work anymore not sit there trying to catch fire

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Medical18

Medical18

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Led
Thanks for the info guys.

Pope Francis IV

Pope Francis IV

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
What type of light is that? Where did you get it? Int

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.