• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Massive Bloom
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit

Photo

Evaporation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Medical18

Medical18

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Led
Hi,
I am running a 80x80x160 grow tent with a 6 inch exhaust and a 4 inch intake and a small fan in the middle.
I am going through nutes like no tomorrow from evap fans running 24 7 can I turn them off when the plants go into darkness or can I cut out the small oscillating fan all together.
Tent is in my garage no car I open the window late arvo to let in cool fresh air and close again early morning I'm even watering with cold nutes from the fridge.4ba415c58b0e0171b91bb4aa18e96b35.jpg3cfc2f995ac7a8c50843913eac5d3f5c.jpg3577e6fff459d81c8ffee002cc98f182.jpg4d1f4704f6b6a52ee22ac9032b729970.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9670 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

The older the plants get the more they will go through.

Yes fans and heat will help to evaporate what u have the the dish.

And its not a good idea to have the pot saucer full of nutes like that all the time, it can cause u a heap of probs with rot.

In coco i water till there is some run off in the saucer and by next watering when lights on any in the saucer have been wicked up...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Grape_Sized_Heads

Grape_Sized_Heads

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Agree totally with Ozzy420...What e.c are you using? Maybe you could reduce nute strength to reduce the cost. Or even just use pHed water every second watering. I would try and keep oscillating fan is possible, air flow is important.

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3940 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

You definitely mean evaporation, and not transpiration?

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5291 Posts:
As others have said , grow lush fans , not too good , brought 2 5 months ago , I the fan fell off , and it's slowly dying, the other found not spinning and smelt like it was burning, so I can confirm it's not a myth it's true crap
Keep an eye on that fan , I don't think they meet Australia's standards , other fans over just don't work anymore not sit there trying to catch fire

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Medical18

Medical18

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
Thanks for the info guys.

Pope Francis IV

Pope Francis IV

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
What type of light is that? Where did you get it? Int

Bushwacked74

Bushwacked74

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 Posts:
For starters I would not be leaving your pots sitting in nutrients, this will no doubt course you serious problems as the the coco gets older you will get serious salt build up in your medium, secondly I would not poor chilled water onto your plants this will shock them and definitely slow them down , make sure your water temp is between 18-22c any thing out side that range will be detrimental to your plant and slow things down... if you think your using lots of muted on that little thing wait till it’s bigger and in its 3rd week of stretch !! In full swing my garden uses 400 ltrs of nutes every 9 days

Medical18

Medical18

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:

What type of light is that? Where did you get it? Int

It's a spectrum king closet case bro

Pope Francis IV

Pope Francis IV

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
How much heat does that led put off???

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.