PTSD

Auqadoll

Question

Hi. Really need help. My husband has chronic PTSD ex military. He hid his use for years untill a accident where he lost his memory. We found out his only hope was canibus to stop the PTSD but I'm totally lost now. In Brisbane and really hate to ask but need help with anything that could help him. If we grow how long etc? Hey i could probably kill plasic plants so yer I'm hopeless

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi Auqadoll

I can identify with what your husband is going through, as I also suffer from PTSD. Having tried a number of prescription drugs with no success (i swear some made me worse), I turned to cannabis and found that it is very effective. I use high CBD varieties at quite low doses.

Good luck with it all.

Bill

Hi, I empathise with your husband Aquadoll. I wondered if you got any further with initial request and were you successful? I was discharged from the military with PTSD & Depression after 5 deployments overseas and 20 years service. I've done just about all I can do in the way of therapy, courses, medication, alternative therapies etc and results have been maybe a 10% reduction of symptoms over 5 years. In many cases my symptoms actually got worse. I have never used cannabis in any way, shape or form but I'm at a loss. I considered the legal route but although there is a chance I would be successful with a prescription, the cost is prohibitive! Any advice?

Hi, I empathise with your husband Aquadoll. I wondered if you got any further with initial request and were you successful? I was discharged from the military with PTSD & Depression after 5 deployments overseas and 20 years service. I've done just about all I can do in the way of therapy, courses, medication, alternative therapies etc and results have been maybe a 10% reduction of symptoms over 5 years. In many cases my symptoms actually got worse. I have never used cannabis in any way, shape or form but I'm at a loss. I considered the legal route but although there is a chance I would be successful with a prescription, the cost is prohibitive! Any advice?

Honestly, I can only talk from my families experience. Cannabis is the only thing that works for my husband. Over 20 years on cannabis now with a break that resulted in hell on earth but got me here. I'll send you a pm of what he went through and if you can relate please try cannabis .

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Honestly, I can only talk from my families experience. Cannabis is the only thing that works for my husband. Over 20 years on cannabis now with a break that resulted in hell on earth but got me here. I'll send you a pm of what he went through and if you can relate please try cannabis .

Thanks for the advice AquaDolly. I can certainly relate and appreciate your insight.