• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Anyone know any info about this kind of setup?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LED

Just came across this mad hydroponic set up https://www.gumtree....etup/1170396379 anyone know what it is, Aeroponics possible? i can't see it being a drip system and if its flood and drain thats a huge amount of water to move

i'm moving soon and would love something like this in my yard not for yandi i'd get ripped in a second but for general vegetables and not to this scale maybe something smaller 10-15 pots something manageable and something that can possibly be maintained on rain water as not to run up bills

just the otherday i was reading about auto pots and a guy said the UK auto pots drink around 2 litres a day the only downside is they cost a fortune to purchase and ship over

i think i asked some time ago about the Aussie auto pots has anyone used them of late? just wondering if they actually work for anything in general

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
Itchy shared this a while back. May help

https://youtu.be/nXy32Dr4Z4A

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:

Have heard of a bato system before but never knew how they worked thanks for that link looks like it would work perfect in a green house in my back yard, are we able to grow year round lets say eastern side of oz in a green house more of a plastic house rather than green mesh

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:

Been looking into this setup a little more I'm liking it, it may have been mentioned in that video or another one i watched some are saying u can run the pump 3 times a day for 10mins each time just enough to flush whats sitting in the pots

i would start building a greenhouse/poly carbonate house today but seeing i am moving i will build it a little later, 2.5x2meter poly house 8-10 bato buckets, run it off solar power fuck yeah!

have two 160-200L drums plumbed to the roof to catch run off and water the system

I'll sow an auto or two in there with the veggies

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.