Anyone know any info about this kind of setup?

Just came across this mad hydroponic set up https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wattle-grove/pots-garden-beds/hydroponics-complete-setup/1170396379 anyone know what it is, Aeroponics possible? i can't see it being a drip system and if its flood and drain thats a huge amount of water to move

i'm moving soon and would love something like this in my yard not for yandi i'd get ripped in a second but for general vegetables and not to this scale maybe something smaller 10-15 pots something manageable and something that can possibly be maintained on rain water as not to run up bills

just the otherday i was reading about auto pots and a guy said the UK auto pots drink around 2 litres a day the only downside is they cost a fortune to purchase and ship over

i think i asked some time ago about the Aussie auto pots has anyone used them of late? just wondering if they actually work for anything in general

• Upvote 1

Been looking into this setup a little more I'm liking it, it may have been mentioned in that video or another one i watched some are saying u can run the pump 3 times a day for 10mins each time just enough to flush whats sitting in the pots

i would start building a greenhouse/poly carbonate house today but seeing i am moving i will build it a little later, 2.5x2meter poly house 8-10 bato buckets, run it off solar power fuck yeah!

have two 160-200L drums plumbed to the roof to catch run off and water the system

I'll sow an auto or two in there with the veggies

• Upvote 1